Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Bbnaija: "I'm Too Original To Want To Be Like Tboss Or Ceec" - Tacha Tells Ebuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I'm Too Original To Want To Be Like Tboss Or Ceec" - Tacha Tells Ebuka (1816 Views)

"Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "I'm Too Original To Want To Be Like Tboss Or Ceec" - Tacha Tells Ebuka by MsDoris(f): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
BBNaija Reunion: “Never Knew There Was A Comparison Between Me, Tboss And CeeC. I’m Too Original To Want To Be Like Anyone Else.” - Tacha Tells Ebuka.
It isn't a new fact that there have been a silent rivalry between the top three contenders of the different editions of Big Brother Naija reality show, See Gobe's Tboss, Double Wahala's Ceec and Pepper Dem's Tacha.

The three reality stars in their own way brought dramas into the house, giving viewers something to look forward to.

During the ongoing BBNaija Pepper Dem reunion show, BBNaija host, Ebuka made mention the ongoing comparison.

Tacha responded telling Ebuka that she was too original to imitate anyone.

See full post here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/bbnaija-reunion-im-too-original-to-want.html

Re: Bbnaija: "I'm Too Original To Want To Be Like Tboss Or Ceec" - Tacha Tells Ebuka by JasonScoolari: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
smiley
Re: Bbnaija: "I'm Too Original To Want To Be Like Tboss Or Ceec" - Tacha Tells Ebuka by BaddieKay(f): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
kiss
Re: Bbnaija: "I'm Too Original To Want To Be Like Tboss Or Ceec" - Tacha Tells Ebuka by partnerinbiz4: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
lol
Re: Bbnaija: "I'm Too Original To Want To Be Like Tboss Or Ceec" - Tacha Tells Ebuka by yuswrld20(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
hoes

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gets Fans Talking With Beautiful Postpartum Photos / M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech / #june12thprotest. Davido,tiwa Savage, Wizkid, And Mrmacaroni Match Out To Protes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.