Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:30 AM

Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. (575 Views)

DAVIDO & Nicki Minaj Song Leaked By Peruzzi | Tiwa Savage Feature WIZKID / FIA By Peruzzi (so Hot!!!!!) / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by Hackportal(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
A woman named Aisha, who was present on the night Peruzzi's accuser claims she was raped by the singer, has defended Peruzzi while stating that the accuser is lying.

A woman took to Twitter today to accuse Peruzzi of rape. The woman claimed she followed a friend named Aisha to Peruzzi's house and, at night, while everyone was asleep, Peruzzi raped her. She said she tried to wake Aisha up but she was fast asleep.

Well, to clear his name, Peruzzi went on Instagram Live with the Aisha lady.

Aisha and Peruzzi admitted that they had a thing in the past but Aisha has now moved on.

Aisha also said that she knows Peruzzi and he will never do such. She added that she was there and her friend was not raped as she claims.

"Please, I have a son that I'm bringing up and I will not want anyone to bring up any dead story that is not true about my son, "Aisha said in the video.

"So I'm not even liking this at all. This is not a real story, like, it didn't happen at all, like, I was there, it didn't happen so please."

Source:- https://loadedpulse.com/it-didnt-happen-i-was-there-woman-whose-name-was-mentioned-as-a-witness-by-peruzzis-rape-accuser-defends-peruzzi-video/

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jcLcOEFfBk

Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by bamvik(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peruzzi u are hereby discharged and aquitted by the social media court of law! I rise grin
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by adontcare(f): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
While u r deep asleep, how will u know. Though that ur friend may be lying or saying the truth
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by soshi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
E done start
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by Hackportal(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by Millenniumlady(f): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
bamvik:
Peruzzi u are hereby discharged and aquitted by the social media court of law! I rise grin
That's if a new witness don't shows up
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by daddytime(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thought they said it was a guy behind the Twitter.
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by bigiyaro(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
adontcare:
While u r deep asleep, how will u know. Though that ur friend may be lying or saying the truth
I tot the girl is supposed to shout or scream her lungs out?
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by bamvik(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
That's if new witness don't shows up
Aisha is the only qualified witness na grin If any other we still have THE SOCIAL MEDIA COURT OF APPEAL grin
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by StagethemTVee: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Truth is many ladies who feel they have scores to settle or they were played emotionally and dumped will now start coming up with rape cases. Maybe Perruzi had her, but not sure it was rape. She probably taught Perruzzi would leave Aisha for her. 8 years on Aisha has moved on, Perruzzi is running things and Miss Anonymous is still bitter.
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by Righteousness89(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
3 People who know the Truth!
GOD ALMIGHTY , Peruzzi and The Accuser ...

My Advice is that you all should make Peace With GOD...
Re: Woman Whose Name Was Mentioned As A Witness By Peruzzi's Rape Accuser Speaks. by othermen: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
I didn't expect otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are The Most Unromantic Ever, Nollywood Actress Reveals / Tacha Defends Ella After Other Housemates Dragged Her For Being Ungrateful / Tacha Unfollows Her Best Friend, Sir Dee, For Giving Mercy Eke A Shoutout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.