Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,278 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

Males Are Raped And Demands A Voice To Be Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Males Are Raped And Demands A Voice To Be Heard (188 Views)

How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer / Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Males Are Raped And Demands A Voice To Be Heard by Aabheaven(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
I believe it is partial and insensitive to the male rape victims that their stories are not been told and heard. I have never seen a male rape victim thread hit front page. Are the mods against male rape victims and don't they deserve equal voice in the cry against rape.
I believe this is not balance, many young boys between the age of 5-12 are raped, abused, sexually coerced, assaulted and molested to the bidding of the older female rapist but since he will be tagged a weaker man, he decides to be quiet. Rape knows no gender and all rapist must be brought to justice. We demand equality in telling our stories. Erection doesn't mean consent #justiceforuwa #justiceforbarakat #justicefortherapedyoungboys

Cc farano, rocktation
Re: Males Are Raped And Demands A Voice To Be Heard by Sierusvirus(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Aabheaven:
I believe it is partial and insensitive to the male rape victims that their stories are not been told and heard. I have never seen a male rape victim thread hit front page. Are the mods against male rape victims and don't they deserve equal voice in the cry against rape.
I believe this is not balance, many young boys between the age of 5-12 are raped, abused, sexually coerced, assaulted and molested to the bidding of the older female rapist but since he will be tagged a weaker man, he decides to be quiet. Rape knows no gender and all rapist must be brought to justice. We demand equality in telling our stories. Erection doesn't mean consent #justiceforuwa #justiceforbarakat #justicefortherapedyoungboys

Cc farano, rocktation
You are so right because these women are also beast and the law should know that.
The biggest problem is that mothers have raised their male child to be a total slave to women even those that are meant to defend the males gender will start asking stupid questions, I believe only God will help us.
Re: Males Are Raped And Demands A Voice To Be Heard by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
There are cases of boys/men raped by gay men

(1) (Reply)

C / Please Advice / Hope For Our Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.