Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,285 members, 7,981,547 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing (351 Views)

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing by Lanoye77: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
A woman took to Twitter today to accuse Peruzzi of rape. The woman claimed she followed a friend named Aisha to Peruzzi's house and, at night, while everyone was asleep, Peruzzi raped her. She said she tried to wake Aisha up but she was fast asleep.

Well, to clear his name, Peruzzi went on Instagram Live with the Aisha lady.

Aisha and Peruzzi admitted that they had a thing in the past but Aisha has now moved on.

Aisha also said that she knows Peruzzi and he will never do such. She added that she was there and her friend was not raped as she claims.

"Please, I have a son that I'm bringing up and I will not want anyone to bring up any dead story that is not true about my son, "Aisha said in the video.

"So I'm not even liking this at all. This is not a real story, like, it didn't happen at all, like, I was there, it didn't happen so please."

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95FLPsrCTTg

1 Share

Re: I Was There- Woman Who's Name Was Mentioned Defends Peruzzi Over Rape Accusing by 1realBobby(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
the truth would always come out

(1) (Reply)

Davido Allegedly Welcome A Baby Boy From The UK Based Makeup Artist / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Shares Her Life Experiences, Hear Her (video) / Khafi, Calls For Prayers For Her Family, Following Her Brother’s Murder In U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.