Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself (618 Views)

BTC The Highest Cryptocurrency Start Mining Fast BTC No Fee / I Want To Buy BTC (no Scammer Please) / Investment no more available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by Jasson(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Okay first of all whenever people hear doubling dy first imagine its scam....but i aint here to scam anybody so please i dont need pipo with shallow minds please ..not every body is Guna successed in life
So basically all you need is
1.laptop
2.mozilla Firefox
3.CCleaner
4.two blockchain account
So the way this tut works is that i wil teach u hw to tweak ur Firefox...then you log in ur first Blockchain account to ur Mozilla ..then your other blockchain should be in chrome ..then wen you transfer your btc from your first Blockchain to your second blockchain it wont be deducted from your old blockchain but it wil reflect on your new blockchain its that simple .you can do this yourself without sendin ur btc to anybody
So please i don't need shallow mind i don't need slow pipo only serious pipo 0 9 0 2 9 2 1 9 0 6 6 i have video tutorials aswell
Re: I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Are you talking about flash coin?
Re: I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by boscho(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Is it free ?
Re: I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by Adegbem01(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
If this is real, you won't be sharing it and let say you the one and only true father Christmas... You should have enough money to give this out freely but I guess wish are only for the dreamers
Re: I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by astonished: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nigerians are very creative when come to scamming their fellow men.

Look at how the op put the nonsense thing in suspension, so people will be curious to know more.

They will just created imaginary money making scheme, come here to look for people to scam, having known that Nigerians are desperate looking for how to make extra income from home, this useless OP now see a new way to scam people.

by giving halves baked information with suspension for people to ask for more info and in return swindle them

2 Likes

Re: I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by Jasson(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
astonished:

Look at how the op put the nonsense thing in suspension, so people will be curious to know more.

They will just created imaginary money making scheme, come here to look for people to scam, having known that Nigerians are desperate looking for how to make extra income from home, this useless OP now see a new way to scam people.

by giving halves baked information with suspension for people to ask for more info and in return swindle them
its your Bastard father thats a scammer .if u dont knw any shut the Bleep up..fool...thats the reason u remain broke...
Re: I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by Jasson(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrVeyron:
Are you talking about flash coin?
no dint u read anytin up there
Re: I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by Jasson(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
boscho:
Is it free ?
basically ur not doubling air nah so u need Bitcoins...u dnt expect to double Bitcoin without Bitcoin..u pay me 200$ after it works for u
Re: I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by Jasson(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Adegbem01:
If this is real, you won't be sharing it and let say you the one and only true father Christmas... You should have enough money to give this out freely but I guess wish are only for the dreamers
shallow minds...keep sleeping til u see my name on Forbes list
Re: I Teach How To Double Btc No Investment No Software Or Website U Can Do Iturself by Jasson(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
astonished:

you must be really dumb..lik do u have a Brain..i knew the reason I explain everything in full there just say ur weak mind dont understand...fool...

(1) (Reply)

Is Too Real To Be Fake / Thinking Of A Saas Investment? Setup A Platform Like Mailchimp / Swift Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.