Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

Interesting Humans Facts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Interesting Humans Facts (996 Views)

Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Humans Facts by Emmyk(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
- Thinking about ur muscles make u strong!
-Women blink twice as many times as men do.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair
- There are approx. 550 hairs in the eyebrow
- The strongest muscles in the human body is the tongue
- your body creates and kills 15million red blood cells per sec!
- THE AVERAGE HUMAN PRODUCE 10,000 GALLONS OF SALIVA IN A LIFE TIME!
- you breathe about 10million times a year.
-The cold d room u'r sleepin,d beta d chances ar dt u'll have a bad dream
-The no of PEOPLE DREAMING IN BLACK AND WHITE CHANGED SINCE THE INVENTION OF COLORED TV.
- after eating too much,ur hearing is less sharp
- there are more people alive today than dead
- A man beard contains between 7000 and 15000 hairs.
, to be continued
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Evagreenfields: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
Intersting facts though i dont believe the tonguez the strongest muscle of the body
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by cescky(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
humans are more attracted to their look alikes ,than non look alike undecided
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2011
pls can you explain the following statement as i dont really understand what that means:
- there are more people alive today than dead.
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Emmyk(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
MrBrown. That's just it! More people are alive today than dead. pls dont ask me how or why cheesy
cescky:

humans are more attracted to their look alikes ,than non look alike undecided
look alikes like what? Man to man Or like humans staying away from Monkeys. cheesy . It happen to ALL living things
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^^ sorry for being stupid but do you mean that there are more people alive today than dead ones (counting people such a Adam and Eve, Einstein, Genghis Khan etc?)
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Emmyk(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2011
Ehmm, That was how I saw it on the website. I've got the link here. U can personally mail the poster - proved ones are often cancled.
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Evagreenfields: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2011
Poster, am still waiting for the continuation
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Emmyk(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Coolabbie: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2011
Interesting facts poster.
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Emmyk(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
Anytime.
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by Emmyk(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2011
Interesting General Facts

Coca-Cola used to contain cocaine when it was initially introduced
. Smokers are twice as likely to develop lower back pain than non-smokers.

.The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the english language.
The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system in India, employing over 1.6 million people

Dolphins sleep with one eye open
.In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world'snuclear weapons combined. Read on!!!! > http://forumcitizens.com/showthread.php?tid=182
Re: Interesting Humans Facts by cescky(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2011
Emmyk:

MrBrown. That's just it! More people are alive today than dead. pls dont ask me how or why cheesy look alikes like what? Man to man Or like humans staying away from Monkeys. cheesy . It happen to ALL living things

i mean when u meet, the opposite sex, ur mostly likely to be attracted to someone who looks like you , than one that doesnt

(1) (Reply)

Baby Talk: Observing Your Baby’s Speech Development. / HURRAYYY, Free School Meal For All 4 To 7yr Olds / Happy Birthday To theLORDreigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.