Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,439 members, 7,940,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

.... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .... (4840 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / Getting A Federal Job Through Federal Character Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Nigerianization(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
ObiaboAdoka:

i'm interested sir. I study Education Geography from Unijos. emmanuelobiabo2015@yahoo.com
thanks in anticipation.

Please guys don't be desperate so that you don't fall for scanners. I'll be seeing my boss tomorrow and will get back to the engineer and whoever might be lucky. But if you are currently not in the South East or cannot meet up with me at short notice even in this lockdown, then forget it. Whoever I am going to deal with must be on a one on one basis.
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
everybody now interested.. nobody could talk before now

1 Like

Re: .... by successnwa(f): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerianization:

Please guys don't be desperate so that you don't fall for scanners. I'll be seeing my boss tomorrow and will get back to the engineer and whoever might be lucky. But if you are currently not in the South East or cannot meet up with me at short notice even in this lockdown, then forget it. Whoever I am going to deal with must be on a one on one basis.

Good day sir,
I am interested and I am from the EAST( Imo State) I studied cooperative Economic Management with an upper credit.
6 years teaching experience, primary and secondary.
I am Computer literate. Thanks
Awaiting your reply.
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerianization:

I CONTACTED U FOR THIS... U HAVENT TOLD ME TO NOTIFY MY FRIEND N I SAID NO... HE IS CURRENTLY IN EAST AND IF U NEED HIM,U JUST NOTIFY ME AND I LINK HIM UP WITH U... I ALSO DROPPED MY WHATSAPP NUMBER HERE AND UR MAKING IT A GENERAL SOMETHING NOW.......

IT SEEMS MORE YOU WANNA GET MORE PERSONS NOW... IF UR BEEN SINCERE,IT WOULDNT COST U ANYTHING MESSAGING DIRECTLY TO THE NUMBER DROPPED..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nigerianization(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
xscoffy:

I CONTACTED U FOR THIS... U HAVENT TOLD ME TO NOTIFY MY FRIEND N I SAID NO... HE IS CURRENTLY IN EAST AND IF U NEED HIM,U JUST NOTIFY ME AND I LINK HIM UP WITH U... I ALSO DROPPED MY WHATSAPP NUMBER HERE AND UR MAKING IT A GENERAL SOMETHING NOW.......

IT SEEMS MORE YOU WANNA GET MORE PERSONS NOW... IF UR BEEN SINCERE,IT WOULDNT COST U ANYTHING MESSAGING DIRECTLY TO THE NUMBER DROPPED..

My advice was to others dropping their details and if you read the post you quoted carefully, I was specific about the engineer and I said I will give you feedback tomorrow. Just like I told the others, I will tell you too... DON'T BE DESPERATE...
Re: .... by Drsnives(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
I am pls. Am a young graduate of agricultural land bioresource Engineering unizik. Pls any one would do. 08066966897, wesleyezemejor@gmail.com
Re: .... by Drsnives(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nigerianization:

Yes bro like I said I graduated from unizik Agricultural n bioresource Engineering, my mail wesleyezemejor@gmail.com. 08066966897.i can ball in anytime. Thanks
Re: .... by Dminister(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mrbigman1:

I have my in-law, no formal education, can he join the navy?

Do you have links?

I can't assure you of Navy but the army is very sure
Re: .... by Dminister(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
kersha1:
am a graduate of physics with electronics(HND) n will love to join the para military though i dont money to sponsor me. can u help me on percentage?

I don't have link for paramilitary but only military.
Re: .... by jendoslim(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dminister:

I don't have link for paramilitary but only military.
Boss, pls I am more than interested, call I be hopeful too when the form comes out

B.Sc in Geography
Re: .... by Joy4everA(f): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pls can u help in military, am interested
Re: .... by Dminister(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
xscoffy:

Can u work the DSSC for him?
You can't comprehend what I wrote? Did I not mentioned DSSC and SSC?
Re: .... by Dminister(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hey guys, I have already said what I can do. I came here because of one particular person who needs a federal government job and right now everyone seems to be interested. I can't link people more than what I can do and also I can't be answering questions about this as I have already made a comment on the military recruitment registration.

You have my contact given out, When you applied for the recruitment just contact me.
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dminister:
Hey guys, I have already said what I can do. I came here because of one particular person who needs a federal government job and right now everyone seems to be interested. I can't link people more than what I can do and also I can't be answering questions about this as I have already made a comment on the military recruitment registration.

You have my contact given out, When you applied for the recruitment just contact me.
OK!!!!!
Re: .... by Mrbigman1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dminister:

I can't assure you of Navy but the army is very sure

Ok. Thanks, I will get back to you. Lemme talk to them, den I will message you.
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Still following
Re: .... by kersha1(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Nigerianization:

Drop your number or email address here but first furnish me with a brief about your qualifications. The guy that the op was referring to is an engineer that's why I wanted to help
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Nigerianization:

am waiting for your update

My advice was to others dropping their details and if you read the post you quoted carefully, I was specific about the engineer and I said I will give you feedback tomorrow. Just like I told the others, I will tell you too... DON'T BE DESPERATE...
Re: .... by Nigerianization(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2020
xscoffy:

Sorry please I can't find the number now, pls quote me with it let me contact asap
Re: .... by Archangel20(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Dminister:
What is his qualification? Does he wants to join the military? Reply me.

I'm interested in the military.
Re: .... by Fanelgroup(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2020
I dont want to sound different but the truth is that we are the reason why this country is decaying and rotting!!! How can we be encouraging bribery to get a government job? We will suffer and go to school,pay the fees,go to night classes,face the witch craft of some lecturers,eat junks,wake up early to go for lectures wheather its raining or its sunny,only to come out and pay money to get a job? I know its the norm this days but does it mean we should keep supporting it? My heart bleeds for the future of this country.
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerianization:

Sorry please I can't find the number now, pls quote me with it let me contact asap

Re: .... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerianization:

havent heard from u on whatsapp
Re: .... by Digitalfinga: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerianization:

I'll contact you but you can as well furnish me with a brief about your qualifications here.
Am interested also my brother. Am a degree holder from dept of agriculture, I have also served.. Am from Enugu state..u can contact me..juliuschiemezie@gmail.com
My watsap no..0eight037755102
Re: .... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
all THIS PPLE SHOWING FURTHER INTEREST,I WILL BE HERE WHEN U WILL B SCAMMED .. SOMEONE CREATED A THREAD AND U GUYS CANT RELAX..... KEEP DROPPING NUMBERS N EMAILS TOMMOROW U SAY U DONT KNOW HOW THEY GOT UR CONTACT... RUBBISH SET OF PPLE
Re: .... by smithclito: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fanelgroup:
I dont want to sound different but the truth is that we are the reason why this country is decaying and rotting!!! How can we be encouraging bribery to get a government job? We will suffer and go to school,pay the fees,go to night classes,face the witch craft of some lecturers,eat junks,wake up early to go for lectures wheather its raining or its sunny,only to come out and pay money to get a job? I know its the norm this days but does it mean we should keep supporting it? My heart bleeds for the future of this country.

my brother. This is the future .
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerianization:

If he will be willing to work in a federal higher institution in the south east (works department) let me know. No pms, just quote me.
Bro me get Bsc political science... I don't mind. hw much?
Re: .... by Digitalfinga: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Am interested OK.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Make I de look all of una. I will get result here too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pc Recruit / Cummins West Africa/nigeria / Latest Oil & Gas Recruitment At Total Nigeria PLC (Multiple Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.