Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods (991 Views)

WhatsApp Banned My Number, Help / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone / Banned By Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why did these guys ban me? I need to know. Please

The last thing I was doing here was telling off a Transsion marketers for lying and attempting to deceive nairalanders. And before you know It, Kaplunk!!!!... The Ban Pan was used to hit me in the skull angry

Why?? This is unjust and unlawful. What exactly Is going on please?

I may leave this site if such continues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by Vyzz: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Now what can we do when we get unjustly banned by a mod?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

The last thing I was doing here was telling off a Transsion marketers for lying and attempting to deceive nairalanders. And before you know It, Kaplunk!!!!... The Ban Pan was used to hit me in the skull angry

Lol, the ban pan was used to hit you in the skull? Pele, it won't happen again, I can't assure you of this though, I'm not a MOD.

Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by Flytime: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

I don't think anything can be done, nairaland doesn't have a complain page so you have to either endure the unjust,stop complaining about transission or create another account.
I was once banned for recommending a site to download movies even though others did and didn't get banned,I stopped and I'm fine.Its similar because others complain about their product but don't get banned unlike you.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by bigiyaro(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
OP, you should know all the Nigerian factors are present in NL. my comments do get deleted for reasons best know to mods but then life goes on. just take it in your stride and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by Cryptofxt10: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Even now self... This account is most likely going to be banned again...
Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by Ifabernard(m): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2020
laughing in hindi
Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by Ezmans: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

it's a hate speech
Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by phemmyfour: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Mail Seun directly, this is unjust. How can you ban someone for not making his complaints private
Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by skywalker240(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2020
I dont know the right word to address these mods
banning someone wont stop the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by airex(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2020
The MODS are simply idiots.. Nothing more.. Move on my brother, forget about those pieces of shit

1 Like

Re: I Was Unjustly Banned By The Mods by dragnet: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Rule 20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

(1)

Infinix Hot 9 Play / INFINIX HOT 10i For Sale / I Just Misplaced My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.