Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,414 members, 7,974,681 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

An Unidentified Lady Had Accident in Ibadan And She Could Not Be Traced(photo). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Unidentified Lady Had Accident in Ibadan And She Could Not Be Traced(photo). (537 Views)

A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. / Truck Carrying Onions Had Accident In Koto, Kogi, Many Injured, Dead (Graphic) / Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unidentified Lady Had Accident in Ibadan And She Could Not Be Traced(photo). by Ababbio: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
An unidentified lady had accident along mobile around shoprite, in Ibadan the Oyo state Capital. She currently receiving treatment at the hospital in Ona, Ibadan.

This was shared by a facebook user who is he wrote: "Pls my ibadan people this lady had An accident along mobile ibadan. After ShopRite her identity is unknown .No phone no means of identification .She is currently fighting for her life at Hebron hospital odo ona ibandan pls Share till it get to her people."

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/06/03/this-lady-had-accident-in-ibadan-and-her-identity-is-unknownphoto/

Re: An Unidentified Lady Had Accident in Ibadan And She Could Not Be Traced(photo). by Ababbio: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
cc: lalasticala, mynd44
please help me move to the appropriate place and move to front page.
Re: An Unidentified Lady Had Accident in Ibadan And She Could Not Be Traced(photo). by spartan117(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
May she survive this and live to testify in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: An Unidentified Lady Had Accident in Ibadan And She Could Not Be Traced(photo). by tgirlblaze(f): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
I pray she survive this in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: An Unidentified Lady Had Accident in Ibadan And She Could Not Be Traced(photo). by dawnomike(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
I pray she's fine and well as soon as possible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Condition Of The Newly Constructed Road At Old Otta Road ABULE EGBA / Erosion Gulp Major Road In Eastern Obolo Area Of Akwa Ibom State / Insecurity: Canada Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.