Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,903 members, 7,915,627 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor (1343 Views)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obaseki-storms-apc-explodes-on-oshiomhole/

David Cameron was right again about Nigerian leaders. Oshiomhole is now a multi-millionaire in dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bpj2GbLqzY

[b]https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obaseki-storms-apc-explodes-on-oshiomhole/

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawormir
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
angry
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Topsic70: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
And he must be broke after 8 yrs in office ko?
Even if he didn't pilfer d state resources, common sense shd prevail DT apart from d goodwill he would have amassed from d public, he'll have used d leverage of d office to invest.

Repeat after me: "My father my father, any homosapien dt will hold my hand from eating my food just because of d mistake I make in inviting him to join me at d table, holy ghoooooost fire"!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by festacman(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
In Nigeria, trade or labour unionism is money spinner after politics. However, you need to jazz up and fight to the top or at least nearer the top to reap big.

Adams Oshiomole reached the pinnacle in textile workers union and eventually became the number one labour leader in Nigeria. Therefore, there is no way Oshiomole wouldn't be rich after leaving NLC.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Topsic70:
Even if he didn't pilfer d state resources, common sense shd prevail DT apart from d goodwill he would have amassed from d public, he'll have used d leverage of d office to invest.

Repeat after me: "My father my father, any homosapien dt will hold my hand from eating my food just because of d mistake I make in inviting him to join me at d table, holy ghoooooost fire"!
I am hearing about this goodwill for the first time that turns all Nigerian politicians and military generals to multi-millionaires and billionaires in dollars in the poverty capital of the world.The same goodwill Tinubu used to obtain two bullion vans and Ganduje was caught on tape stuffing 5 million dollars of bribes into his pocket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Topsic70: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The same goodwill Tinubu used to obtain two bullion vans and Ganduje used to obtain 5 million dollars he stuffed in his pocket.
The same infantile story told over and over again, fabricated in ur village meetings.
I won't follow u into d typical biafric digressive rat hole u've put ur head.

If u have any proof he stole, and what he stole, biko tender it, inugo? If not, forever mechionu dia!

Tinubu has bn tried in a court of law and not found guilty (even under a PDP govt), yet u and ur hateful bunch daily slander/libel him a thief, whereas d likes of orji kalu DT was tried and convicted, how many of ur bigotic and hateful souls label him "thief"?

**https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3059-tribunal-dismisses-corruption-charges-against-tinubu.html

**https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/366693-breaking-nigerian-senator-orji-kalu-convicted-of-n7-2-billion-fraud.html

Don't repeat d mistake of ur forebears who poisoned ur minds to hate others better than them without cause.
Daalu.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by BERNIMOORE: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Obaseki no send...how I wish Ambode can act like this...he was busy telling us in Lagos... Who am I to question Asiwaju..that cowardice baffled me like... How can you with all these powers as a Governor fall our hand like this and could not even fight at all, even if he fight and lost I am OK, how can a man like ambode talk where real men with ball are talking..

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Topsic70: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by omonnakoda: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Topsic70:

This sounds like something an idiot would type

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Olugbanko: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Obaseki no send...how I wish Ambode can act like this...he was busy telling us in Lagos... Who am I to question Asiwaju..that cowardice baffled me like... How can you with all these powers as a Governor fall our hand like this and could not even fight at all, even if he fight and lost I am OK, how can a man like ambode talk where real men with ball are talking..
not everyone one reasons and talks like the unfortunate being you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Olugbanko: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2020
omonnakoda:
This sounds like something an idiot would type
that's how it sounds in the ears of idiots mr

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Olugbanko: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am hearing about this goodwill for the first time that turns all Nigerian politicians and military generals to multi-millionaires and billionaires in dollars in the poverty capital of the world.The same goodwill Tinubu used to obtain two bullion vans and Ganduje used to obtain 5 million dollars he stuffed in his pocket.
that probably accounts for why your poverty stricken folks from the most backward zone in the country keep exiting to the west in droves on a daily basis...mtcew!
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by omonnakoda: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Topsic70:

I am a confirmed idiot
cool
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by ThatFairGuy: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
You must be a kid or an adult that isn't mentally sound. How on Earth would you compare Lagos with Edo IN THIS CONTEXT grin
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Topsic70: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2020
omonnakoda:
This sounds like something a slowpoke would type

Even an ordinary individual working in close proximity with d governor mustn't remain broke; all it takes is a legit contract. Yet u expect a whole governor not to use his leverage to invest in his 8 yrs in office? A sane governor need not loot d state treasury b4 he does dt, does he?

Its d greedy nature in d DNA of our politicians dt make dm take d short route in stealing d state funds. I thot u she know dt.

Nwanne, I thot u had more neurons dn this o, grin

Its either ds 'omonnakoda' account was hacked or u've made a covenant with pvty, in which case, I can't help ya!
cool

Cc: obafemiawolowo Sweetgoodie

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Yebosola(m): 11:59am On Jun 04, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

To u, that one nah sense talk for your ear? Pikin plenty for NL, u better tell Obaseki to start courting the APC card carrying member on Direct primary, he should leave stories for now.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Adonko(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am hearing about this goodwill for the first time that turns all Nigerian politicians and military generals to multi-millionaires and billionaires in dollars in the poverty capital of the world.The same goodwill Tinubu used to obtain two bullion vans and Ganduje used to obtain 5 million dollars he stuffed in his pocket.
RuudvanNisteroy am with you on this, you see the real problem are some of the gullible, docile individuals we have in this nation. These individuals are the ones clapping for these so called thieves called politicians to loot the country dry, cos of party, religion and tribal afflictions shame on u guyz.

I am from Edo state, I like you to take a stroll to iyanomo to see the kind of home oshiomole built you will marvel at what you will see, for a better view pls use an helicopter if you can afford it. Someone said as a gov for 8years he pulled some strings can u imagine.we are talking of the one we know of, most of these folks have been in Nigeria all their lives and have not step thier foot even outside Lagos not to talk of abroad, a governor or mayor in one of these advanced nations tries that he will be jailed for life.

One other idiot said tinubu was found not guilty by the court and that we should present evidence he stole or keep shut, that singular act of allowing billion vans into his home in the eve of an election can put him in jail for life in some foreign nation, I want to ask him was former Delta state gov ibori found guilty by the judicial system here, YES or NO but was he found guilty abroad.

You guyz are so dull sometimes I reason why am sharing a nation with these ethnic, religious and tribal bigots. We have a long way to go..if 100% of naija politicians are actually tried in a court of competent jurisdiction on financial misappropriation I doubt if 2% of them will be found not guilty ..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by BERNIMOORE: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You must be a kid or an adult that isn't mentally sound. How on Earth would you compare Lagos with Edo IN THIS CONTEXT grin
slowpoke, What we have in Lagos are some Cowards leaders who were handpicked and converged to Serve as Ceremonial Governor and assembly men were mere rubber stamp stooges of a frog eyed drug Lord ....sanwo olu is a mere stooge serving The 6th terms of the frog eyed drug lord....Meanwhile the Chinese may take over Lagos because Lagos has borrowed too much, Lagos may be the very first state that will be recolonized by China like Zambia ....

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by ThatFairGuy: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
slowpoke, What we have in Lagos are full of Cowards converged to Serve as Ceremonial Governor and assembly men were mere rubber stamp stooges of a frog eyed drug Lord ....sanwo olu is a mere stooge serving The 6th terms of the frog eyed drug lord....Meanwhile the Chinese may take over Lagos because Lagos has borrowed too much, Lagos may be the very first state that will be recolonized by China like Zambia ....
I said it B4, even with this gibberish, you're either a kid or mentally incapacitated adult.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by BERNIMOORE: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I said it B4, even with this gibberish, you're either a kid or mentally incapacitated adult.
How? Empty barrel like you should have take the challenge to tackle my point one on one...but you chose the Agbero style which you are one....Obasa your Lagos speaker cannot speak an audible English language Shior... grin
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by BERNIMOORE: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Edo people are not stooge like ambode and the so called sanwo eko ....awon ode jatijati....
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
slowpoke, What we have in Lagos are some Cowards leaders who were handpicked and converged to Serve as Ceremonial Governor and assembly men were mere rubber stamp stooges of a frog eyed drug Lord ....sanwo olu is a mere stooge serving The 6th terms of the frog eyed drug lord....Meanwhile the Chinese may take over Lagos because Lagos has borrowed too much, Lagos may be the very first state that will be recolonized by China like Zambia ....

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Was Broke Before He Became Governor by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Adonko:
RuudvanNisteroy am with you on this, you see the real problem are some of the gullible, docile individuals we have in this nation. These individuals are the ones clapping for these so called thieves called politicians to loot the country dry, cos of party, religion and tribal afflictions shame on u guyz.

I am from Edo state, I like you to take a stroll to iyanomo to see the kind of home oshiomole built you will marvel at what you will see, for a better view pls use an helicopter if you can afford it. Someone said as a gov for 8years he pulled some strings can u imagine.we are talking of the one we know of, most of these folks have been in Nigeria all their lives and have not step thier foot even outside Lagos not to talk of abroad, a governor or mayor in one of these advanced nations tries that he will be jailed for life.

One other idiot said tinubu was found not guilty by the court and that we should present evidence he stole or keep shut, that singular act of allowing billion vans into his home in the eve of an election can put him in jail for life in some foreign nation, I want to ask him was former Delta state gov ibori found guilty by the judicial system here, YES or NO but was he found guilty abroad.

You guyz are so dull sometimes I reason why am sharing a nation with these ethnic, religious and tribal bigots. We have a long way to go..if 100% of naija politicians are actually tried in a court of competent jurisdiction on financial misappropriation I doubt if 2% of them will be found not guilty ..

Since 1960 $600 billion dollars has been looted from Nigeria and 99% of the culprits are still walking free and never paid for their crimes against the state. Fantastical corruption is legal in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ensure Ondo Election Reflects People's Will, US Tells INEC, Security Agencies / The Real People Who Gave Military Order To Kill Peaceful Protesters At Lekki / EXCLUSIVE: Bank Documents Expose How Dangote Wired Funds To Npa’s Bala Usman Dur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.