Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Telecoms Career Opportunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Telecoms Career Opportunity (1392 Views)

Career Opportunity / Plant Sciencists And Biotechnologists, Wat Career Opportunity Do Dey Ave? / What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecoms Career Opportunity by dennis009: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2011
I AM DENNIS EMMANUEL, A TELECOMS ENGINEER WITH THREE YEARS EXPERIENCE IN BOTH GSM AND CDMA
CURRENTLY I HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE MATERIAL ON:

INTRODUCTION TO CDMA TECHNOLOGY
CDMA ARCHITECTURE
CDMA BTS HARDWARE ARCHITECTURE
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CDMA NETWORK

AND MORE
IF U ARE INTERESTED IN A COPY ITS QUITE AFFORDABLE AND READY WITH THE GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL
EMPOWER U TO WORK IN THE CDMA INDUSTRY.

TO GET A COPY SMS/TEXT UR INTEREST STATING UR NAME/SEX/LOCATION TO 07053764370
FOR AN IMMIDIATE RESPONSE.
NOTE ONLY SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUALS AND THOUGH AFFORDABLE, ITS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
THANKX
DENNIS
Re: Telecoms Career Opportunity by AjanleKoko: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2011
I have a number of issues with your post.
Firstly, the title was misleading. It sounded like some kind of job offer.
Secondly, I'm curious to know why you're trying to sell something you probably got for free.
Why not contribute to the development of the industry by giving away this information free of charge? If you want to make money, set up a training center for CDMA technology. Don't sell books or manuals.
Sounds a lot like you are trying to take advantage of people. With your three years, you haven't had much experience in telecom anyway.
Re: Telecoms Career Opportunity by hayo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2011
hahahahaah @Ajanlekoko
My exact sentiments. The guy probably hasn't ever seen any of those things he mentioned.
I hope people don't fall for such simple tricks.
Re: Telecoms Career Opportunity by Kunsultant: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
Here is something to consider- Call Centre Certification training

Start 2011 with an Internationally recognised Certification in Call Centre & Customer Services taking place this February.

The Call Centre/Business Process Outsourcing industry is one that has grown exponentially within the last ten years and is still growing despite the global financial meltdown.

So register today, acquire the skills and get the jobs.
Includes:
i) Intensive 2 days instructor led classroom training
ii) Training materials & ebooks
iii) Careers talk with Telecoms HR managers
iv) Referrals to call centre companies
v) Professional CV writing to highlight your new status to get the jobs
vi) FREE membership of Customer Care institute

Venue is ChamsCity
LAGOS: 11th & 12th Feb 2011
PortHarcourt: 18th & 19th Feb 2011
Abuja: 25th-26th Feb 2011

Many locally and international call centre companies are waiting to sign you on once you get the industry recognized qualifications
Bookings and further info email;b2oconsulting@yahoo.com or visit www.b20consulting.com

Re: Telecoms Career Opportunity by muhdT: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2011
@ Dennis009, beware the way u live ur lyf, u may b d only page pple have the opportunity to read. For u guyz in d house dat need telecom materials, just text me ur email to 08037992338, den i send it 2 u free of charge. Though i got d materials wen i want 2 sit 4 inarte (int'l association for radio, telecom and electromagnetic) certification. All d best 2 u guyz.
Re: Telecoms Career Opportunity by alarm4: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
HELLO all (especially Ajanlekoko), PLS KINDLY advise me on the next step to take. I started my career as a NOC engineer 2009 till date in one of the SIMS project @ one of the 3 major Network/and some hw i also found myself doing weekend contract job @ some ISP provider in nja, meanwhile here is the Category in which I fall into @ my present career and I need an advice on wht step i shld take that will boost my career and be able to get well better well paid job.
1.BSC hons in Pure and Indus.chemistry - poor grade= how will it wk 4 me ?
2.A NOC Engr- very low pay= hw do i coop?
3.A fiber Optic Technician(i did splicing @ some ISP e.g Dangote,Cabuary,NB,Nicon and EKO hotel-but with lesser technical know-how/no Technical cert./not verse in it knowledge foundation.=i need a verse knowledge to improve?
4.I have a Machine (Optic Fibre machine)-for splicing fibre cable= hw do i connect to get a contract?
5.lastly, I have a Register Company.=hw do i apply it and go about it as an Enterprenuer in telecom?, pls is any one there could help ( sadesp: MR Ajanlenko) 4 an Advice and the way it will favour me in this modern day of telecommunication indus.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Communication Students Forum / 10 Career Opportunities In The Nigerian Construction Industry / 7 Online Certification That Can Earn You Serious Money From Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.