Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,518 members, 7,951,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Human Beings Are Butterflies— Casalinda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Human Beings Are Butterflies— Casalinda (590 Views)

Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Beings Are Butterflies— Casalinda by Casalindal(f): 5:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Hey guys, it been a minute. Did you miss me?? Can’t stress it enough how well I had missed gracing your phone screen and it cannot be over emphasize how boring and un-entertains your live has been without me. Well it been quite a while and a lot has changes over night. From losing my baby and getting married. This really had got me thinking that human beings are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it’s forever. Compared to the lifespan of the universe, our lives begin and end in a single day. I’ve come to understand it this way. The stars aren’t just balls of gas burning billions of miles away. They are also a reminder of the brief time we share on this planet.Everyone we meet, everyone we love, how we got here, what path we choose, and who we choose to remember, they are all a part of our story. But we cannot allow the story to be written for us. Because we don’t have forever. Sometimes all we have is a single day. Thanks to everyone who reach out through mail and calls I appreciate your love and kindness towards me that those times. Thanks to Seun for always making our time to check in I appreciate thanks.

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Butterflies— Casalinda by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 04, 2020
You are welcome..

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Butterflies— Casalinda by RoyalBlu(f): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Sweet food for thought;

..."But we cannot allow the story to be written for us. Because we don’t have forever. Sometimes all we have is a single day..."

Sending you e hugs sis.

May all the lines fall in pleasant places for you.

1 Like

Re: Human Beings Are Butterflies— Casalinda by Freddykrueger: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Please before you run along with your new found knowledge, please what's "un-entertains"

Casalindal:
Hey guys, it been a minute. Did you miss me?? Can’t stress it enough how well I had missed gracing your phone screen and it cannot be over emphasize how boring and un-entertains your live has been without me.
Re: Human Beings Are Butterflies— Casalinda by Casalindal(f): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Sweet food for thought;

..."But we cannot allow the story to be written for us. Because we don’t have forever. Sometimes all we have is a single day..."

Sending you e hugs sis.

May all the lines fall in pleasant places for you.

Thanks dear
Re: Human Beings Are Butterflies— Casalinda by Casalindal(f): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Meeyankee:
You are welcome..

Thank you
Re: Human Beings Are Butterflies— Casalinda by Froshloaded: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Passing by grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Who will you marry? / Please Help (advice) I Don't Understand Myself Anymore / Can You Kiss Someone That Is Not Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.