Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos (584 Views)

Tired Of Being Lonely / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Being In Love Or Being Lonely Which Is The Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos by gfm01: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Am so happy happy to be here this morning,am a complete gentle guy and very lonely whenever I don't go to office,I base in Lagos and I need a female friend just want her to be my friend that I can be chatting or talking to,a female that I can share my feeling with also that I can confide in her,here is my WhatsApp number 07057894877, pls only serious matured mind pls for real.
Chat me to know more about me.
Re: Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos by unazuba: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
I am male
Lagos based

Need a coded female as lonely as me.
For you I will do anything cos, we both know how each other feels.

The pangs of loneliness and sexual needs and thirsty of wild but unfulfilled fantancies.

Needed someone who we can worship each other's body. Suck your pussy till you feel like exploding from the inside cos you will actually do.

Your secret is safe with me as I believe mine is with you.

Nobody holy pass.
Shackles of limitations should not hold us down

Email me so we can exchange numbers

unazuba1@gmail.com

I repeat, I am Lagos based
Re: Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Niggar for real
Are you babying me
Am not in Lagos and I have two pretty babes in Lagos,, Lagos of All States or you can't woe a lady grin
Re: Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos by Westernlove: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
gfm01:
Am I am or I'm so happy happy to be here this morning, am a complete gentle guy and very lonely whenever I don't go to office,I base in Lagos and I need a female friend just want her to be my friend that I can be chatting or talking to,a female that I can share my feeling with also that I can confide in her,here is my WhatsApp number 07057894877, pls only serious matured mind pls for real.
Chat me to know more about me.

Why won't you be lonely when be say na nonsense grammar you dey write. If we check now, You fit be shiithole nonsense half baked graduate. Stupid people everywhere...... Cc:GrammarNazi
Re: Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos by fati2001(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
good luck. safe journey.
Re: Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos by gfm01: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Westernlove:

Why won't you be lonely when be say na nonsense grammar you dey write. If we check now, You fit be shiithole nonsense half baked graduate. Stupid people everywhere...... Cc:GrammarNazi
thank you chairman of grammatical error,why can't you used ur good grammar to collect money from CBN or use ur grammar to get job at Shell..... Useless empty head
Re: Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos by Westernlove: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
gfm01:
thank you chairman of grammatical error,why can't you used use ur good grammar to collect money from CBN or use ur grammar to get job at Shell..... Useless empty head

Low self esteem mumu Idiot......KONJI wan kill you. Common ordinary girl, You no fit get one for yourself. It shows how Useless, Ugly and Broke you Are. Ladies wey we dey Ignore dey run away from na hin this Mumu wan die on top their matter Oloshi......I currently have two ladies dying on top my matter to the extent that If I should buzz them to come over to my place, If them dey Antarctica, They will surely look for ways to get to me by all means wherever I am. Ode Na that KONJI go kill you last last......

Re: Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos by khengxlei(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Westernlove:

Low self esteem mumu Idiot......KONJI wan kill you. Common ordinary girl, You no fit get one for yourself. It shows how Useless, Ugly and Broke you Are. Ladies wey we dey Ignore dey run away from na hin this Mumu wan die on top their matter Oloshi......I currently have two ladies dying on top my matter to the extent that If I should buzz them to come over to my place, If them dey Antarctica, They will surely look for ways to get to me by all means. Ode Na that KONJI go kill you last last......
take it easy on him...yaff finished him grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex / I Almost Lost My Virginity To A Man Who Dumped Me & Married His Childhood Friend / Best Foam In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.