Stats: 3,191,282 members, 7,943,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them (9052 Views)

Hospital Close Down After Nurses Complains That Invisible Creatures Raping Them / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by bukatyne(f): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2020
A rape thread still on page one? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it because it is guy on guy rape? cheesy

I didn't read the 2nd story, the first was enough.

That first story, the 'victim' is stupeed. A homo professed love to you. You were not interested and thought you could continue such friendship from close proximity? Not from afar if you were 'desperate' to change him or what he could offer?

You continued to sleep in his room? He started his bromance at 11pm and you couldn't find your way out?

He 'raped' you and you still continued the friendship?

Anyways, you were raped because you did not give your 'consent', no bi so?

Report him to the police, abi na SM go judge the case?

Nonsense!
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by skyhighweb(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2020
marcus u are gay jo the other guy is not, only the tip u can't move while get bj lol u are funny mumu man
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
sacajawea:

Why?
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
sacajawea:

Why?
Bro Na money I need o, I been just type that for attention abeg any amount bro. God go bless you
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by FuckHomophobes: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
I need a gay to rape me

How far?
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:04am On Jun 08, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

How far?

i Dey and you
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by FuckHomophobes: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

i Dey and you

Okay I bin wan advise you make you no let person rape you o. It's not gonna end well psychologically embarassed
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by homesteady(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Those boys did Solomon dirty. People should just be wary of the friends they keep.

They just want to bring the boy down because he is far more successful than they are. Nonsense children.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Hollysaint: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is frienemy.Let us mind the kind if friend we keep.This small boy can not successfully rape any guy alone.This is business gone wrong...
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Okay I bin wan advise you make you no let person rape you o. It's not gonna end well psychologically embarassed

Lol bro, I’m just kidding Na money Dey worry me.!!
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by FuckHomophobes: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Lol bro, I’m just kidding Na money Dey worry me.!!

But I won't mind if we hookup and have a proper sex
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

But I won't mind if we hookup and have a proper sex
Na me to Bleep you, I’m straight.. send me money
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by FuckHomophobes: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Na me to Bleep you, I’m straight.. send me money

Wow, let's Bleep ourselves then, tongue
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:53am On Jun 09, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Wow, let's Bleep ourselves then, tongue
Lol, your location
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Hoodbilonia: 6:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Wfog

World
Full
Of
Gays
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by greatbuc(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Well I don't seem to care what happens in the world any longer. Who ever comes close to my family looking suspicious.. I attack! No more chills. Gay teenage boys? In Nigeria!!
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Xisnin(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Just look at the rape apologists up there trying to explain why it didn't happen as if they
are a witness.

This is the same set of inbred who rants that male victims are not being taken seriously
to defend male rapists of female victims.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Xisnin(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2020
bukatyne:
A rape thread still on page one? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it because it is guy on guy rape? cheesy

I didn't read the 2nd story, the first was enough.

That first story, the 'victim' is stupeed. A homo professed love to you. You were not interested and thought you could continue such friendship from close proximity? Not from afar if you were 'desperate' to change him or what he could offer?

You continued to sleep in his room? He started his bromance at 11pm and you couldn't find your way out?

He 'raped' you and you still continued the friendship?

Anyways, you were raped because you did not give your 'consent', no bi so?

Report him to the police, abi na SM go judge the case?

Nonsense!

It is still on one page one because rapist apologist like you are denying an experience
they didn't witness
These men have the right to use social media like any other victim.
Those who don't like it can simply ignore their message.

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by homesteady(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Xisnin:

It is still on one page one because rapist apologist like you are denying an experience
they didn't witness
These men have the right to use social media like any other victim.
Those who don't like it can simply ignore their message.

Bro, it is just common sense.
You expect us to believe every story we read hook, line and sinker?
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by Xisnin(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2020
homesteady:

Bro, it is just common sense.
You expect us to believe every story we read hook, line and sinker?
No.
It is up to you to believe/disbelieve whatever story you read.
But it isn't smartn to conclude based on your bias.

Common sense?
If common sense were that useful, we would have fewer crimes and most people
won't be living in poverty.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by homesteady(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Xisnin:

No.
It is up to you to believe/disbelieve whatever story you read.
But it isn't smartn to conclude based on your bias.

Common sense?
If common sense were that useful, we would have fewer crimes and most people
won't be living in poverty.

So if you read a story that a 10 year old boy raped a 20 something year old girl, you will just overlook it because it's not up to you to believe or disbelieve?

Have you even seen the guy that gave the first confession? He is almost times 2 the size of the Solomon.

The story is not just logical.

I followed the whole saga on Twitter. There are about 2 more accusations levelled against him and this one was the silliest. They have even exposed him, he is gay! He was just chasing clout.
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by FuckHomophobes: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Lol, your location

Anywhere you'd want us to meet.. grin
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Anywhere you'd want us to meet.. grin

Okay but I be dey reason which kind Benz color your skin go good for though. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by FuckHomophobes: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Okay but I be dey reason which kind Benz color your skin go good for though. grin grin grin grin

Wow this is so coincidental. I don bin dey imagine how many plots of land I go add to my already existing ones tongue cheesy.

But nor fear Sha, both of us go gather enjoy am. 50/50
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by homesteady(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
What is happening here? grin grin grin
Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Wow this is so coincidental. I don bin dey imagine how many plots of land I go add to my already existing ones tongue cheesy.

But nor fear Sha, both of us go gather enjoy am. 50/50
Lol bad man, you just Dey trip me. Smiles my gee ✌�✌�

Re: 2 Men Accuse Just Solomon Of Raping Them by FuckHomophobes: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Lol bad man, you just Dey trip me. Smiles my gee ✌�✌�

Osun Second In Indian Hemp Cultivation In South-west – NDLEA / Female Prophet Breast Feeds Her Church Members As She Calls It Holy Milk / 8 Most Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget(pictures)