Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Obaseki Lacks Moral, Constitutional Right To Demand Oshiomhole Steers... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Lacks Moral, Constitutional Right To Demand Oshiomhole Steers... (246 Views)

I Exercised My Constitutional Right In Picking Funke As My Running Mate - Jandor / As A Nigerian, Do You Have Integrity? Olawepo Hashim Steers Debate / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Lacks Moral, Constitutional Right To Demand Oshiomhole Steers... by Orjikeyz(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
BENIN CITY – THE former Executive Director on Media and Publicity to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole when he was governor of Edo state, John Mayaki has carpeted Governor Godwin Obaseki’s position that Oshiomhole should steer clear of the coming governorship primary in the state and declared as false Obaseki’s claim that he worked with Oshiomhole for eight years without collecting salary.

Mayaki who is now the Director of Communication and Media, Ize-Iyamu Campaign Organisation said “Obaseki argues that by the virtue of his perceived feud with Oshiomhole, the Comrade will exert influence over the primary process to the disadvantage of himself, the governor. But that is a nonsensical argument, an unwarranted demand.

“Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is the party’s national chairman, one elected in a national convention, hence mandated by the party people’s will and constitution, to preside and oversee all activities concerning the party.

“How then will Obaseki, in his arrogant overestimation of his authority, demand that the National Chairman abandon his....
read more
https://expressclick24..com/2020/06/obaseki-lacks-moral-constitutional.html

(1) (Reply)

SA To Gov. Hope Uzodinma on diaspora says Hope Is A Gift From God, Pls Hear More / 2023: We Are Yet To Take Position On Atiku, Other Northerners- AYCF / Opinion:why Wada Was Unable To Unseat Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.