Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (162559 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Layormiii:

I stopped replying her because I didn't understand what she was saying, I think I asked her if she made a mistake quoting me , she continued and I Ignored her or I think she stopped quoting me.
I don't know anyone here, so please make una lemme oooo.
You can believe whatever thing you like. It's up to you.
I even asked her why she usually clear her posts cos after I saw her mail I tried to do follow up here on the typa person she is.
But I wasn't cool with her clearing up her posts here so I decided not to reply her mail cos I thought she had a lot of things to hide.

I think I will unfollow this thread now.
Eyah.. your suspicions were right.
She was covering her tracks.
That girl is a pathetic thief and a scammer.
Sorry you are being dragged into this, you seem like a cool person, her pawn.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is not the first time you guys on this thread will point fingers at me for all sorts of accusations.
The other time was last year during the protest that y'all assumed I created a moniker to hack at a certain person for his misogynistic entries.
By the time I saw the posts, it was already too late for me to start responding to defend myself, so I let it slide.

You all have started again.
Do you need it explained to you that anybody can create monikers to impersonate and take advantage of long-resolved issues just to cook up agendas?

Someone created a moniker to troll you, so automatically, I must be the one? Where is the sense in that?
Because I had beef with someone last year. Beef that I personally made the first move to resolve immediately it happened.
So, for over one year, every time someone comes here to troll you, I'm the one. Again, where is the sense in that?

I personally do not follow nor do I care about any of the gossip or gist on this site. I don't venture past the diaries section.
The Maynation you people keep harping about, I have never had any personal running with her.
The Layor and business whatever was all jokes. Y'all are just looking for something to hang on to.

I don't appreciate these wrong accusations and would like them to stop. If I'm the one behind these monikers, may God judge me.
This is my final say.
Goodnight. Peace be with you all.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
passionfruitty:
This is not the first time you guys on this thread will point fingers at me for all sorts of accusations.
The other time was last year during the protest that y'all assumed I created a moniker to hack at a certain person for his misogynistic entries.
By the time I saw the posts, it was already too late for me to start responding to defend myself, so I let it slide.

You all have started again.
Do you need it explained to you that anybody can create monikers to impersonate and take advantage of long-resolved issues just to cook up agendas?

Someone created a moniker to troll you, so automatically, I must be the one? Where is the sense in that?
Because I had beef with someone last year. Beef that I personally made the first move to resolve immediately it happened.
So, for over one year, every time someone comes here to troll you, I'm the one. Again, where is the sense in that?

I personally do not follow nor do I care about any of the gossip or gist on this site. I don't venture past the diaries section.
The Maynation you people keep harping about, I have never had any personal running with her.
The Layor and business whatever was all jokes. Y'all are just looking for something to hang on to.

I don't appreciate these wrong accusations and would like them to stop. If I'm the one behind these monikers, may God judge me.
This is my final say.
Goodnight. Peace be with you all.

Na that God go judge you and destroy your entire generation.
I was here when xcatt dragged CN over his misogynistic posts and no one talked about you. It was one Anna they accused of being responsible. Your conscience is pricking you seriously even as no one pointed fingers at you? So it was you? Nice one.

The Brie999 moniker was my own personal finding which God knows it's yours and I am happy some other people figured it out easily.
Na that God go punish you and your slutty generation. Ashawo.

7 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
DrMoney1:

Na that God go judge you and destroy your entire generation.
I was here when xcatt dragged CN over his misogynistic posts and no one talked about you. It was one Anna they accused of being responsible. Your conscience is pricking you seriously even as no one pointed fingers at you? So it was you? Nice one.

The Brie999 moniker was my own personal finding which God knows it's yours and I am happy some other people figured it out easily.
Na that God go punish you and your slutty generation. Ashawo.
God bless you babaly that you remembered what happened with Anna. Imagine claiming she was accused? She resorted to emotional blackmailing as she didn't know what to type again. Even talking about May like May will ever stoop low to give her deranged self attention. Lying that it was all jokes sef and yet she kept running from thread to thread chanting Mercy and even sending mails thinking it was Mercy proposing partnership. Ole olofo.
Aye e o ni da PassionFruitty.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
BREEdrMoney2:

Seun, what is your problem na? Leave this girl alone.
Shey won fi se e ni?
Leave her alone!
Shuo!
Tueh! You are a shameless entity.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
BREEdrMoney2:

Seun, what is your problem na? Leave this girl alone.
Shey won fi se e ni?
Leave her alone!
Shuo!
No be only seun na Osewa. grin
Speak English bitch
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Egoat:

God bless you babaly that you remembered what happened with Anna. Imagine claiming she was accused? She resorted to emotional blackmailing as she didn't know what to type again. Even talking about May like May will ever stoop low to give her deranged self attention. Lying that it was all jokes sef and yet she kept running from thread to thread chanting Mercy and even sending mails thinking it was Mercy proposing partnership. Ole olofo.
Aye e o ni da PassionFruitty.
Babe wan do partnership. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
BREEdrMoney2:

Shut up joor.
Shut up there.
You should be over this by now. Why are you still bitter over everything that happened between you and her?
Haven't you drawn enough blood?
You created several threads over her to lie and accuse her of all sorts.
Now you won't let her rest. Dragging her and cursing her and sending your minions after her to hound her? How much lower will you go in your personal vendetta against her?
Are you the first person to be cheated on? Ehn Seun? O ga fun e gan o.
Just take your L in peace.
Or better still, talk to her.
You never can tell what the resolution will lead to.

Just stop all of this you are doing and let the girl have her peace. Ahn ahn what is it with you sef?
It's really low.
So you know this much about her and her past relationships and you claim you aren't the same person? And I am now Seun and not Shybla.ze anymore?
grin
Na Amadioha go strike your loosed pussy.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Layormiii(f): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Egoat:

Broh, na WA for you o.
The day she created her diary was the day the speculation started. She is a chronic liar and a pretender for her to claim she knows no one here. Nairaland doesn't ever forget. Abi you be her alternate sef? undecided

Oh yeah I was an old member.
I was very active back in 2015/2016 era. During the awon werey and knight reign. During Smell.ymouth, obiorath.esubtle, hate 2, naughty naughty, lav.eda, mi.mzy , stfuare ugod reign back then in romance section.

We are all pretty doing well now cos most of us still communicate. Most of us too deactivated.

Years later, Married now, working and living life, so I decided to open a new moniker this year so I can start a diary about my life and that's what I did/doing now.

And I included it in my first post in my diary that I was a member before I deactivated years ago. Ofcourse someone tried to guess who I was and that was it. Nah nairaland issue I go dey put for head? That was months ago o.
Months and months later someone again quoted me which I thought was a mistake cos I didnt understand what she was saying . And we didn't communicate more than that and now it's a problem too.

I will still say it, this is my first time seeing all these monikers on this thread except xix , and the passion that quoted me .

Not going back to the trolling life, I've been there and I don't even know how to do that anymore.
I don't have anything to do with passion fruit, this is me saying this with all sincerity , I am a young lady with real life issues and adding nairaland own and gossiping about things happening here offline like I did years ago(as an undergraduate) is like going back to steps I have passed through and over with.

I have said my peace and God is my witness
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2021

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2021
E be things for this nairaland o. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2021
MZrapper:
E be things for this nairaland o. grin grin
Mama. undecided

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Ulunne777(f): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin
Akuko ndi mgbu everywhere!
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
I have said this before and I'll still say it again, CN is a certified mad man . grin

I was literally rolling on the floor as he kept using "Porba blavidi" instead of "Boda David".

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Egoat my guy well well, abeg blow me the gist na. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
MZrapper:
I have said this before and I'll still say it again, CN is a certified mad man . grin

I was literally rolling on the floor as he kept using "Porba blavidi" instead of "Boda David".

grin grin
Hey Babe, that was quite off huh?
I'm sorry please.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Xixtie:

Hey Babe, that was quite off huh?
I'm sorry please.
No shaking aburo. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
MZrapper:

No shaking aburo. grin
You are ment. undecided
I no be your mate o Farida.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Xixtie:

You are ment. undecided
I no be your mate o Farida.
I follow you drag age aburo mi arugbo ojo? grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
DrMoney1:
Egoat my guy well well, abeg blow me the gist na. grin
Oga, this is the part where you unquote the comments you quoted.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Xixtie(f): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
MZrapper:

I follow you drag age aburo mi arugbo ojo? grin
I sha know I old pass you.
I am really surprised by how you kept your cool all through tho. Like I am so so amazed.
It would have been worse if it wasn't for your maturity. Thank you so much for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DrMoney1: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na so the tori end?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by simplepee(f): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2021
DrMoney1:
Na so the tori end?
No, e remain.. Gerrarahere

3 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by simplepee(f): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Oga CN

You sure you won't look into comedy laidis??

Most of your updates are too hilarious.grin grin..

The "maju will do just fine" part grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (208) (Reply)

Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.