Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:18 AM

Don't Fall Victim Please....part1(read And Share To Help Other's) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Fall Victim Please....part1(read And Share To Help Other's) (158 Views)

Divine Asuzu: Imo Teenage Victim Of Sex Trafficking To Ghana Gets Scholarship / 95-Year-Old Kenyan Woman Enrolls In School To Learn To Read And Write / JAMB CAPS!! Don't Fall Victim!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall Victim Please....part1(read And Share To Help Other's) by Oliverjr326(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
THUNDER FIRE (1)Examentrance:during jamb registration a yr ago i met examentrance who promised me dat wen i pay him i will score 300
in jamb imediately without tinking i said hw much he said 10k, i was just relaxed cause i had dat amount.bt later i start imagining it dat 300 might be too much,i asked for the amount for 250 he said 6k i said ok.my next question was how will i get the question he said they will hack into jamb data base with my registration number and answer all my questions,that all i have to do is to login and summit.as foolish as i am then without any explanation i sent him d money which my bank successfully debited me 6k luking 4ward 2 d day i will login and summit dat all my questions would have being solved...days come and gone finally it march 17 d day 4 my exam i was already bragling abt dat i won't get nothing less dan 250 as my jamb score and i was already out of myself 2 even study a little...now it time 4exam i went in and login hmmm 2 my surprise nting likedat happened i was scammed

(1) (Reply)

Help In Securing Overseas Admission / Admission : Nasarawa State University Professional Certificate In Education Form / How To Discipline Yourself To Pass This Diet CITN Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.