Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary (438 Views)

Makinde Sacks Auxilliary, Other Park Management Chiefs In Oyo / Nigeria Shuts UK High Commission As officials contract COVID-19 / Auxilliary Appointed As Oyo Nurtw Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary by EcoBrick: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
https://oyoinsight.com/makinde-didnt-contact-covid-19-auxilliary/

NEWSPOLITICS

By Adebayo Abdulrahman - June 4, 2020 759 0

The Chairman of the Disciplinary Committee of the Park Management System in Oyo State, Alhaji Mukaila Lamidi, popularly known as Auxiliary, has revealed that Governor Seyi Makinde never had COVID-19.

Auxiliary stated this while speaking on Fresh FM COVID-19 situation room programme on Thursday.

According to him, “let’s thank God. My boss ( Governor Makinde) did not have COVID-19. It was those who the Governor hold meeting with that want to infect him but he never contracted it because had it been he was infected, he won’t recover in less than two weeks.”

When asked whether he believes COVID-19 exists, he said, “Do you know even if we kill lots of goats, a man destined to fail won’t succeed. My mum sells herbs and in my house we use herbs regularly. So, COVID-19 can’t find it’s way into my house.”

Speaking on the allegation that despite the ban on Inter-State movement, commercial vehicles in the state still move and out of the state, he said, “even an hungry man can be infected with COVID-19. There are law enforcement agencies at the borders of the state when these vehicles move in and out, there was a day I and Seye Famojuro, a younger brother to the Governor patrolled the Asejire border.

“On that we say passengers crossing the borders after settling the security officers.”

He explained further that he had ordered all commercial vehicles in the state not to travel to another state again and announced that any vehicle in any inter-state park should be held down but because cmmercial drivers in the state are naturally disobedient they still disobey this order since he cant go to the main road to arrest offenders.

He, however, charged security officers in the state to rise up to the occasion.

He also described as false the allegations that commercial drivers in the state are now mandated to pay ‘illegal’ fees because a commercial driver is mandated to pay for just one ticket per day irrespective of the part of the town he visit that day.

Noting that Mini Bus drivers pay N500 daily while Taxi and motorcycle/tricycle drivers and riders pay N300 and N150 respectively,” he said “anyone who is charged above these amounts daily should call us and we will take disciplinary actions.”

Auxiliary also stated that even though he is a Muslim, he knows that any administration headed by a Muslim will not be fair and just because Muslims, unlike Christians, are too stubborn and not God fearing.

He cited the example of the current administration led by Seyi Makinde, who is a Christian, as a fair and just one ” unlike past administrations led by Muslims in the state”.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary by babatunx(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary by SaintBeehot(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
He could be misqouted.
Or probably a slip of tongue.
Re: Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary by OritoJ: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok. So is he now calling his boss (the governor) a liar??

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary by EcoBrick: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
I think the governor needs to caution this Auxiliary of a man. He has been embarrassing him a lot lately with his behaviour and utterances.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary by illicit(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Maybe a misinterpretation. I doubt if Auxillary speaks good English
Re: Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary by duro4chang(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
He does not know what he was saying.
Re: Makinde Didn’t Contract COVID-19…— Auxilliary by BlowYourMind: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
There is a misunderstanding somewhere

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Order: Nigeria To Face International Embarrassment After Covid-19 / Ongoing Protest In Enugu Over The Recent Killing Done By Fulani Herdsmen (video) / We Rigged 2016 Governorship Election For Akeredolu, Ex-ondo SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.