Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him (5480 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Airoflaw(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmm

Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2020
Rape simply means without consent. This means a husband can rape his wife and a wife same in rare cases. It is because it is in this country and your damn culture. If it were to be european and the North America ehn simple molestation can give you 10year term not talk about rape. No matter how provocative a woman dresses as long as she didn't demand for a cuddle or touch and you go ahead to touch her in sensitive areas and she is against it, that is harrassment. Men should teach their male kids to respect women.

2 Likes

Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Pedrocross4568(m): 12:20am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Ningen post=90307719]

Oga, your previous post made NO point.

It was a subtle attempt to discourage pent-up victims from opening up. What more, you make a jest of their pain; saying they enjoyed previous carnal act with the culprit so it doesn't count.

Anyway, good to see you making a point now. undecided

#SAYNOTORAPE

Why do I have the feeling you have a story to tell us? This could be the best time to open up now.
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by falcon01: 4:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Baloranking:
They wanna tell you o, tell you o, tell you o
Another story o, story o, story o
Since 1960 them dey play us, why o?
Shey we go dey cry forevermore
E dey pain me, ga-ga o (ahh)
E dey pain me, ga-ga o (ay)
E dey pain you, ga-ga o (well, well)
E dey pain me, ga-ga o (ay)
E dey pain you, ga-ga o (ahh)
E dey pain me, ga-ga o, ay ga-ga o

Shout out to burna boy for this lyrics

#say_no_to_rape
#say_no_to_false_rape_allegations
eaiy oo so Na burna boy sing this song ?
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Coldie(m): 6:27am On Jun 05, 2020
Lie everywhere
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Ishilove: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
LedRock:
All men are rapists- quote by safarigirl, Ishilove and Mstick.

All women have been raped, I guess all men should be killed undecided undecided
Kindly bring out the specific quote where I stated 'all' men are rapists. That is how you people will be spreading satanic lies upandan.

2 Likes

Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2020
Actually you were the one who raped him. He was drunk and you were sober
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by aigmax(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Ariza:
"It's not Bayo but Alcohol"

So what should we do now? Arrest Alcohol?
[img]https://media1./images/1e6f9e724a7a5a8ba4191348415dbd56/tenor.gif?itemid=5053197[/img]
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by LedRock: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Kindly bring out the specific quote where I stated 'all' men are rapists. That is how you people will be spreading satanic lies upandan.
How can I bring it out when you have modified it undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Ishilove: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2020
LedRock:
How can I bring it out when you have modified it undecided undecided
You have a problem. A very big one
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by AgulerianDigits: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2020
Rape is totally wrong and animalistic. Please lalasticlala always move such thread to front page not some silly snake threads.
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by concerned99: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Rape simply means without consent. This means a husband can rape his wife and a wife same in rare cases. It is because it is in this country and your damn culture. If it were to be european and the North America ehn simple molestation can give you 10year term not talk about rape. No matter how provocative a woman dresses as long as she didn't demand for a cuddle or touch and you go ahead to touch her in sensitive areas and she is against it, that is harrassment. Men should teach their male kids to respect women.

You women are truly one of the problems we have when it comes to being factual about most of these rape cases. You guys will use this situation to the point where no one will take it serious anymore. You women should also teach your daughters how to respect themselves and their bodies. Na longer throat they kill some of them. Why should you go to someone's house that you do not trust and to be honest most women are giving their bodies away to the highest bidder. Not everything that glitters is gold and you need to know some people will promise you heaven and earth once they get what they want, they will no longer pick your calls. There are people being sexually abused on their jobs both male and female by their bosses. Lecturers are sexually abusing their students male and female to pass them. People are being kidnapped and are sexually abused by people they don't even know. Some children are being raped by family members and supposed loved ones. So you women that are advocating "NO MEANS NO" should let all these ladies know that they should not put themselves in situations that will warrant you being put to test. Try your best not to be alone with a guy if you have no intention of ever doing anything with him. Let me tell you guys a story, it was like a couple of years ago there was this girl I liked one day she and her friend slept over at my friends place. The whole night we spoke and I decided to be a gentleman and later slept off. Do you know the next day, the girl told some people that I was not a man that she slept next to me and I did not even try anything.

So ladies allow the true rape victims to have their say, if you guys keep bring out stories that don't hold water all you are doing is making it harder for people who are still being raped as we speak.

1 Like

Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Shormiey:

Ban has made me to keep quiet this days....this your post require nothing less 500 words of insults from me but I will keep my cool....cuz this is a balderdash and rubbish post.
I almost insulted her for this trash but kept my cool after realising there's a troll behind my back who keeps reporting me to the mods.
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Muttyqueen:
Bayo and I met in my 100 level days and we were initial cool without sex for months. He is a gentle soul full of vibes, he helped me with my assignments sometimes because he was 3 levels ahead of me reading the same course.
We were practically lovers but not a steady one because of the kind of rope I gave him. I remembered him asking for sex many times but I always declined not because I don't want to but because I wanted him to lose his cool and see if he will leave me. But he never left but rather respected my decision, but on this faithful day, we went to a wedding of one of the male lecturer in school and he got heavily drunk and I and his friend had to carry him back to his hostel.
I couldn't leave him alone there in his room because I was scared he might need help, he is not the drinking type. At the middle of the night he woke up still drunk and smelling of alcohol, he started making advances to me which I tried stopping him, I couldn't leave the room at that time because it was late already. I, however, told him to chill till tomorrow but before I could say "JACK" he pinned me to the bed and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he reached down and tore my pants and penetrated me with all the strength in him.

I lost my strength as well and still struggled in tears because I know it was not BAYO, but alcohol. He passed out after it and I couldn't help but pity him, I knew I was being foolish then but sometimes life leaves you dumb. The next morning, he was full of regrets and cried severally and begged. I couldn't bear to see my supposed boyfriend rape me so we parted ways. I have forgiven him long time ago, but he still begs till today.

majamajic
is this not what u were talking about?
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Shormiey(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
I almost insulted her for this trash but kept my cool after realising there's a troll behind my back who keeps reporting me to the mods.
I get them plenty wey they monitor....na to just reply in a funny manner now without insult.
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
concerned99:

You women are truly one of the problems we have when it comes to being factual about most of these rape cases. You guys will use this situation to the point where no one will take it serious anymore. You women should also teach your daughters how to respect themselves and their bodies. Na longer throat they kill some of them. Why should you go to someone's house that you do not trust and to be honest most women are giving their bodies away to the highest bidder. Not everything that glitters is gold and you need to know some people will promise you heaven and earth once they get what they want, they will no longer pick your calls. There are people being sexually abused on their jobs both male and female by their bosses. Lecturers are sexually abusing their students male and female to pass them. People are being kidnapped and are sexually abused by people they don't even know. Some children are being raped by family members and supposed loved ones. So you women that are advocating "NO MEANS NO" should let all these ladies know that they should not put themselves in situations that will warrant you being put to test. Try your best not to be alone with a guy if you have no intention of ever doing anything with him. Let me tell you guys a story, it was like a couple of years ago there was this girl I liked one day she and her friend slept over at my friends place. The whole night we spoke and I decided to be a gentleman and later slept off. Do you know the next day, the girl told some people that I was not a man that she slept next to me and I did not even try anything.

So ladies allow the true rape victims to have their say, if you guys keep bring out stories that don't hold water all you are doing is making it harder for people who are still being raped as we speak.
Come on I am a dude and It is a shame you typed this. You are one of the advocates of Sexism and I know this for sure.
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by majamajic(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:

majamajic
is this not what u were talking about?

U see this rape things we are talking about . It will limit if our girls should be helping themselves to avoid or not put themselves at risk, date the right person, no when to say no , avoid some certain visits , but when u talk they will tag u rape supporter , it's very difficult to advise Nigerian girls how not to risk being raped , the next they will say no justification for rape, so should they continue taking those risks ? They should try to avoid putting themselves at risks, come to my house tell him to come out to an open place , with that we can cut the level of risks , don't follow him to hotel and expect him not to disturb u , go home instead, I have never raped anyone, and will never, but our girls should stop putting themselves at risk , Know When to Say No
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by majamajic(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Come on I am a dude and It is a shame you typed this. You are one of the advocates of Sexism and I know this for sure.

Stop all that , educate woman on how to avoid being raped too , stop saying no to rape meanwhile u allow them expose themselves to it , some rape cases are avoidable , if girls can aviod some silly mistakes we can cut the rapes cases to some extent
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by concerned99: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

How is it a shame. Why would some women be lying about being raped while other real rape victims are getting a bump rap because their fellow woman are crying wolf. If you want us to talk to our son's you should also train your daughters to be virtious and have good characters. Some girls of today from good homes are on hard drugs, some smoke cigarettes and are confirmed alcoholics. In the name of party after party anything can happen ooo. This is Nigeria stop comparing us to any other nation, different strokes for different folks. In a country were some young girls feel its more lucrative to sell their body than get a job. Some even use their bodies to get jobs they are not qualified for. 90% of these ladies want to stay in lekki to increase the stakes. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. If it looks like frog, croaks like a frog then its a frog.

Look how many people where wrongly accused of rape in the United States. Some people have spent 10 to 15 years in prison before the accusers now felt remorseful and decided to tell the truth. Do you know how many pro-athletes that lost their lively hoods to fake rape accusations. If you were truly raped you would tell someone you are close to. That's why our parents warned us to watch the kinda friends we keep. Many men and woman are being raped on a daily basis, so all these attention seekers should stop posting rubbish and allow people to put a stop to this bastard act.

I pray nobody falsely accuses you of rape because she felt jilted or you did not keep your promise. A guy was once accused of sleeping with a woman
and not paying in apapa, she said the guy did it the night before and she had been looking for him, while holding the guy he brought out a ticket to show that he just landed from Ghana that same day. This particular man had not been in Nigeria for three years, if not for the ticket who would have believed him.

1 Like

Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Tblesd: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Omar09:

His mistake was not parting ways when you told him you both are not gonna go sexual. Your mistake was still staying in a relationship you know he's not getting the end of his bargain....

But in case you wanna sue him, it's not late.

Oya help her. Wetn make her sleep for d room. No think u read am fully. Some gals r devil. Even bible says u sud flee from d appearance of evil. Drunk man overpowered her. You should grow up and read not with emotions
Re: He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him by Omar09(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Tblesd:

Oya help her. Wetn make her sleep for d room. No think u read am fully. Some gals r devil. Even bible says u sud flee from d appearance of evil. Drunk man overpowered her. You should grow up and read not with emotions

What do you want me to say?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Brutal Serial Killers Ever [pic Included] / Why We Poisoned Him And Watched Him Scream Till Death – Lady And Sister / 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.