Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,190 members, 7,884,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter (520 Views)

Does A Lady's Stature Really Matter? / If You Were Born In May Post In,post In: / Can We Post Our Phone Numbers Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter by songhia: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2011
my lady left to another man after she saw comment i made in one of the ladies she is suspecting am dating. and she went and sleep with another man. now that i find out, she is begging to come back. if your the one what action wil u take?

She was just looking for an excuse to get new dic. Now she's gotten it, she feels all will be well if she begs you well enough.
That's your decision to make bob not ours.

ur rite cause she hv been protesting dat i am no longer interested in her pussy because of other ladies
Re: What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter by dani1luv: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter by ReachRich(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter by Osama10(m): 1:39am On Jan 23, 2011
Re: What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2011
She was just looking for an excuse to get new dic. Now she's gotten it, she feels all will be well if she begs you well enough.
That's your decision to make bob not ours.
Re: What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2011
People take facebook too seriously.
Re: What We Post In Facebook, Does It Really Matter by Osama10(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2011
Especially ladies, if facebook was to shut down tomorrow I know a lot of them would fall into depression. cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need A God Fearing Girl To Date. / I Need A Beautiful And Good Manner Work Class Lady For Relationship / Hyy Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.