Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks (33751 Views)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by BlackSpanner: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Are we trying to say that the decision of Lagos state is binding on all other States in the country.

What is the position of the Federal government through the Federal ministry of Education.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by KAHBOOM: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sanwo olu is the only working governor with conscience.Its so sad my governor is busy erecting gate in my states border.

If he open schools up others will start coping him.

He should do so urgently and employ more teachers. He should make sure he doesn't listen to parents that have issue with schools resuming because of personal beef.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by implementing: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
EngrChima88:
I never Bleep my girlfriend since 3 months now she traveled to the East. cry
grin
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by vasco01(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Iz Lagos not in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by sheyitokz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
oga poster shey u edit yhur one news nii cos wetin we see na reopening of churches nd mosques in weeks time not schools so where you see yhur own reopening of schools

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by fetrillion(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=tuasefemi post=90312210]Do people, especially those with the comments above understand this news at all?
They said the 'decision' to reopen the schools will be taken in two weeks time. That doesn't mean the schools will be open in the next two weeks, but the decision whether to open them at all, and/or when to open them will be taken in two weeks time. [/quot
Tell them..
Simple English..."Decision to reopen school will be taken in two weeks time".

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by Hajokexyz: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
I have not read ....don't open now .
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by hardbody: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
EngrChima88:
I never Bleep my girlfriend since 3 months now she traveled to the East. cry

No worries she is getting fuccked over there. Lose no sleep.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by sheyitokz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
it's not for every student na for pry6,jss3,ss3 and all final year students concerning their exams
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by sheyitokz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hajokexyz:
I have not read ....don't open now .
i reason with u my guy i neva read anytin at all laspotech exam wz in one week time b4 dz pandemic
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by donmik: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
But know that u, Boss, Lai, Chikweze, Osagie ... and una president will not go unpunished for the starvation to death of mankind as well as the looting u have had
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by Festus02(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Is Lagos the new federal government??
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by jurrsh(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
jidamsel43:
This is the most cheering news today. Schools should be opened while measures be put in place to avoid escalation of the virus

which virus??
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by DelphiOracle(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
recievesense:
Some schools wanted to cash out by using 419 online learning to still collect school fees during lock down. Government should investigate those frauds. They will tell the parents to download google docs from the school websites to teach their kids. Parents will pay school fees and teach their kids join haba
I don't see anything wrong with that.
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by urchcoded(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:
I'm sure most parents struggling to pay school fees will not like this news.
This moved me to tears. My father struggled to pay my final year school fees till he died in February this year. On his sick bed he kept on reassuring me how he has not forgotten about my school fees and once he gets up he would pay, sadly he didn't get up.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by Adex2442: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
recievesense:
Some schools wanted to cash out by using 419 online learning to still collect school fees during lock down. Government should investigate those frauds. They will tell the parents to download google docs from the school websites to teach their kids. Parents will pay school fees and teach their kids join haba

grin market spoiler..... But na wah o. Men are wicked.. Thieves

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by Adex2442: 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You dey miss your school wife cheesy wink grin

U are rice my dear.. Just like u dey miss me yr skul husbi too
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by thesicilian: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
urchcoded:

This moved me to tears. My father struggled to pay my final year school fees till he died in February this year. On his sick bed he kept on reassuring me how he has not forgotten about my school fees and once he gets up he would pay, sadly he didn't get up.
That's so sad bro, sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by suremanpatriot: 1:03am On Jun 05, 2020
tooo too lateundecided
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by suremanpatriot: 1:06am On Jun 05, 2020
You rulers are not saving any life.You have destroyed d education system and grounded interstate economy enough under the guise of an extremely low death virus.
Bad governance ,go and wash your sinful hands and cover your noses in shame undecided
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by habeyrachy(f): 2:55am On Jun 05, 2020
I can't wait oooh���

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by BobbyGenius(m): 2:57am On Jun 05, 2020
thesicilian:
I'm sure most parents struggling to pay school fees will not like this news.

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by ellizy(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Lagos state government want to kill us all...
Reopening of schools..
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by Olawale332: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2020
that's great
what about other states
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2020
yesloaded:

I can't wait to begin moving from one state to the other because thats my hobby
you no dey fear accidents?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Sanwo olu is the only working governor with conscience.Its so sad my governor is busy erecting gate in my states border.

If he open schools up others will start coping him.

He should do so urgently and employ more teachers. He should make sure he doesn't listen to parents that have issue with schools resuming because of personal beef.
obiano?
Re: Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks by yesloaded: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you no dey fear accidents?

Not my portion, I'm always careful n not just galivating up n down but strictly for biz

BTW, person can have accident between bedroom to bathroom & die instantly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is University Of Ibadan Any Better Than Covenant University? / Man Born Without Arms Graduates From The University (Photos) / If You Are A Genius, Answer This Question!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.