Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,230 members, 7,977,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Special Interview With Idi Amin Of Belgium, King Leopold Ii - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Special Interview With Idi Amin Of Belgium, King Leopold Ii (573 Views)

Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure / REVEALED: What You Didn’t Know About Uganda’s Former President, Idi Amin – Many / Protesters Destroy The Statue Of King Leopold II In Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Interview With Idi Amin Of Belgium, King Leopold Ii by JoelSavage(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
I believe everyone knows or heard of King Leopold II. He was one of Belgium’s greediest and bloodthirstiest kings, who killed and maimed over ten million Africans, including women and children, during the colonial era in Congo.

Despite that there isn’t any statue of Adolf Hitler for killing six million Jews, Belgium built the statue and named streets after this lunatic. So I took a trip to the Neo-Gothic Church of our Lady in Laeken, Brussels, where all the monarchs, including Leopold II, are buried, for this exclusive interview.

Joel: King Leopold, how do you feel about this interview?

Leopold: I need peace in my grave. How can you interview a dead man?

Joel: If the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (The Mormons) could baptize the dead, then I could possibly interview a dead man.

Leopold: Please allow me to sleep peacefully in my grave. Why are you disturbing me?

Joel: You know what you did. You rendered thousands of villagers homeless, by putting fire into their huts, amputated the hands and limbs of children, mutilated the genitals of fathers and killed wives of husbands, for the greed of rubber and the desire to be the world’s richest king, yet your country praised and applauded your crimes and named streets after you. That’s not the end; you have a statue in addition. Are you happy in your grave for such horrendous crimes you committed?

Leopold: Even if I am not happy at all in my grave, I wasn’t the one responsible for my statue, because I didn’t ask anyone to build my statue and named streets after me.

Joel: Who are you trying to shift the blame to? For remembrance and honor, wreaths are laid at cemeteries for people, including soldiers that sacrificed their lives for your country, but the innocent blood of Africans you shed and the children you murdered are being mocked with your statue. Black Lives Matter, do you think Belgium can mock the dead and be a happy country?

Leopold: I want to repeat it once again if you didn’t hear me. I didn’t tell my country to build a statue and name streets after me. They did it out of ignorance and foolish pride. They should be intelligent enough to know that I don’t deserve such a statue.

Joel: Many believe you are not human, because during that time span, greed and power propelled you to commit the most serious crimes you deserve to go down the gallows, but nobody gave a damn for what you were doing because everybody else did almost the same. African soil was cut into pieces and confiscated by the foreigners.

The way of thinking at that time was black people can be used for everything as a resource and as a disposable and Africa is ours. So who is the ignorant or the one who lacks wisdom, when you wore a sheep’s clothing deceiving the world as a good king, yet on a killing spree?

Leopold: Don’t let me start scratching my head when there isn’t any itching. I have had enough in my grave, tell my people to break down my statue and denounce the name of the streets named after me, because I can feel that my country is doomed because of this evil thing they did.

Joel: Your country is stubborn like a He-goat. They are confused because it’s one of the divided and difficult countries to rule in the world. Their confusion is very deep that they can’t even differentiate good from evil. They have thousands of journalists but none has written about this because they are not Africans. They don’t care.

Leopold: You have said the right thing, but be careful, else you will be an enemy. I know my people; they are pretenders and bad just like me.

Joel: I want to be an enemy Leopold because that makes me an important person. When you are not important no one hates you in society.

Joel: I have two questions from my mentor, Professor Johan Dongen for you. The first question is: You killed over ten million Africans, including children. Do you think there will be enough Africans left to kill by your grandchildren?

Leopold: Don’t bring my family into this. I did all those evil things alone.

Joel: I need to bring your family into this, because wickedness and evil acts can be inherited by family, including grandchildren.

Joel: Professor Dongen’s second question is: You always carry a sword on your statues and portraits. He may like to see it. Will you give it to him if it’s in your grave?

Leopold: That sword is cursed, because of the evil things I did with it. If I give it to anyone, it will bring more disaster upon Belgium.

Leopold: Before I leave, please ask God to forgive me and let the same God touch the heart of my people that I don’t deserve those statues and streets named after me. If they are wise enough, then they should break down the statues or keep it, because the chicken always comes back home to roost.

Joel: Are you sure you know God-King Leopold and you did this? Anyway, thank you for granting me this interview.

Leopold: You are welcome.

Photo: Journalist and author Joel Savage, interviews the White Idi Amin of Belgium, King Leopold II

https://secretsofaidsandebola..com/2016/08/a-special-interview-with-idi-amin-of.html

Re: Special Interview With Idi Amin Of Belgium, King Leopold Ii by Authoreety: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chai
Re: Special Interview With Idi Amin Of Belgium, King Leopold Ii by Authoreety: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Anytime, I read about what whites did to our forefathers,

yahuu yahuu go just begin hungry me
Re: Special Interview With Idi Amin Of Belgium, King Leopold Ii by Captainrambo2: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Well africans haven't really done anything to deserve respect from whites. If a white man, chinese arab should hear that the thieves in nigeria cut down health and education funding and in the same measure decided to use 25.5 billion to renovate the house of assembly that was built with 7billion will he not laugh at us ?

Europeans went from stone, to iron age. But even in the 1800s some parts if Africa was still in stone age. Will you respect that ?

Leopold saw those people as animals because if they where humans another human specie will not just come and invade,maim and kill them. But the Congo people where living in tiny huts. He hunted them uust the way people hunt monkeys these days. Inky difference was he didnt it them rather he out them to work

Just the same way a European will come and find our senators cutting health and education bill, he will just laugh and call us animals.... is he right or wrong ?

Racism my ass... dont develope be crying racism. Even war torn Syria has better health structure than Nigeria is that not a shame ? Latinos, arabs, japs Chinese, they don't do health tourism. But that foolish Buhari president of the most populous black country is the number health tourist in the world. And still he supervises cutting and defunding of health structures in nigeria , , ,,

Can anyone call any black developed country?

Abegee

1 Like

Re: Special Interview With Idi Amin Of Belgium, King Leopold Ii by rash47(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Congo..heart of darkness, the history of Congo up till the butchering of lumumba was a history of darkness....sigh!

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela's Daughter Zindzi Dies At 59 / Sudan To Normalize Ties With Israel As Trump Removes Sudan From Terrorist List / Lake Kivu Burns As Methane Catches Fire In Rwanda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.