Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Use Ur Pen And Creative Ability To Earn Fat Money At Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Use Ur Pen And Creative Ability To Earn Fat Money At Home (716 Views)

First Bank Ability Test Invitation For FBN Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test / Earn Fat And Cool Money At Home And At Ease.use Your Pen And Be Creative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Ur Pen And Creative Ability To Earn Fat Money At Home by dontigana: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2007
Our Clients are Movie producers and directors are willing to pay for a god and interesting story, or a sreen-play story which has not been acted and which is worth of editting.

Our client pays; 15,000 just 4 a good story line that is worth editting
25,000 to 35,000 just 4 a good sreen_play story.

You see. Its a great offer.
Show your talents.Use your pen.

SEND UR STORY OR SCREEN_PLAY STORY, with your name,e-mail address and your phone number to don_entertainment@yahoo.com OR dontigana@yahoo.com.

You will be contacted as soon as we receive your story and when your story is chosen.
Re: Use Ur Pen And Creative Ability To Earn Fat Money At Home by Ena345(f): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2007
Thsnks for the post but what if I send my story and get no reply from you. What is the assurance that u r 4 real. I mean, there will be no authenticity to my claim when after sending my story, I turn on my tv set some day and see it on Africa magic. What then do I do. Just watch and Mourn? Ther's got to be some from of authenticity to this. Well, that aside, I work with a studio, here in asaba. I work as a production manager and as an actress. I would like to also know when u have auditions and if your auditions so I can prove my worth. I have a degree in English and literary studies. I think that's enof info 4 now.
Re: Use Ur Pen And Creative Ability To Earn Fat Money At Home by dontigana: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2007
Hello dear, i hold a degree in Chemical Engineering. I was introduced into script writting by a friend.I tried it and it works.I am earning my money at home.U will be contacted. And ur money will be paid to u in cash or it will be put into ur account if u like.

I just want my fellow unemployed graduates to have something doing while waiting 4 their dream job come their way.

U can reach me personnally;08038757374

U CAN MAKE OUT SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING.
U may be unemployed but u have ur pen and ur brain.

(1) (Reply)

I Didnt Believe Until I Tried It Myself / Urgent: Interview / With Info On Acess Bank Apt Test And Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.