Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,114 members, 7,943,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card (735 Views)

How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data / How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Via SIMO App / How To Browse The Internet Without SIM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by Sankit(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Really true
Re: How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by completeskills(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
The next topic is how to stay alive for one year without eating.
Re: How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by SPLENDID25(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
are you okay?
Re: How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by yeman1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don't think is available in Nigeria.,, but in Europe I used it very well.and faster . it can be cable or WiFi network.
Re: How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by Sankit(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
yeman1:
I don't think is available in Nigeria.,, but in Europe I used it very well.and faster . it can be cable or WiFi network.
hi bro its just a matter of creativity, what u spend your free time doing that gives you more idea to develop unusual things in the sight of men (Nigerians)
Re: How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by Sankit(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
SPLENDID25:
are you okay?
absolutely okey bro, in short in my best self, it do really exit just by combining certain tools to work, I bet u will be amazed
Re: How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by Sankit(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
completeskills:
The next topic is how to stay alive for one year without eating.
creative minds think and do creative things bro, there are different elementary tools that can be combined to get one reasonable result..
Put some light in ur dark room bro
Re: How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by completeskills(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sankit:
creative minds think and do creative things bro, there are different elementary tools that can be combined to get one reasonable result..
Put some light in ur dark room bro

.was just trying to say impossible is nothing.
Maybe you should add more light in your room.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by Sankit(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
completeskills:

.was just trying to say impossible is nothing. Maybe you should add more light in your room.
tnx man
Re: How To Get Constant Working Network Without Sim Card by yeman1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
yeman1:

sorry I think it was Internet u were referring to.... now back to ur question... I've never seen anything like that. but u can go and buy Turayah or wackie tacky

(1) (Reply)

New Redmi 8A 2GB 32GB Urgently Needed. / Realme 7 And Realme 7 Pro / Infinix Hot 8 Now Available In Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.