Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,513 members, 7,975,056 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Mobile App Developer Come In And Help!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mobile App Developer Come In And Help!!! (662 Views)

A Courier Delivery Web App Developer Come In / Any Java Developer, Come In For Bussiness / USSD Developer Come In For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile App Developer Come In And Help!!! by Jamesarua: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2020
someone should help me!!,,
i want to build an android app(photo editor to be precise),i know the basic of java,C,python,c++,javascript and makeup language like HTML,XML,CSS but i dont know how to start and i know that's not enough to start,,,,
I NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH ME THE BASIC OF APP MAKING(i.e list of all the topic/knowledge i need to acquire before proceeding)
AND ALSO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THEY NEANT BY "FRONT END and BACK-END OF THE APP"

(pardon my grammar)
Re: Mobile App Developer Come In And Help!!! by devdev: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jamesarua:
i want to build an android app(photo editor to be precise),i know the basic of java,C,python,c++,javascript and makeup language like HTML,XML,CSS but i dont know how to start and i know that's not enough to start,,,,
I NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH ME THE BASIC OF APP MAKING(i.e list of all the topic/knowledge i need to acquire before proceeding)

(pardon my grammar)
How can you know only the basics of these powerful languages of both low and high level... Why not pick one and master it.

1 Like

Re: Mobile App Developer Come In And Help!!! by Jamesarua: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
devdev:

How can you know only the basics of these powerful languages of both low and high level... Why not pick one and master it.
i base in python(mainly for networking, webscraping and some part of hacking, and automation),,but i want to dive fully into mobile app developing and i know python doesn't suit it well,,,
Re: Mobile App Developer Come In And Help!!! by DynamicSugh: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jamesarua:

(pardon my grammar)

Drop ur contact, we'd communicate via Whatsapp.
Re: Mobile App Developer Come In And Help!!! by Jamesarua: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2020
DynamicSugh:

Drop ur contact, we'd communicate via Whatsapp.
08140480701 but i'd prefer you mail me on bossarua@gmail.com
Re: Mobile App Developer Come In And Help!!! by clarknull(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Jamesarua:

i base in python(mainly for networking, webscraping and some part of hacking, and automation),,but i want to dive fully into mobile app developing and i know python doesn't suit it well,,,
I'd recommend Google's Flutter (Dart).
It's a bit low level and also cross platform

(1) (Reply)

Hi Developers, I've Got An Application, And I'm Looking For A Partnership / Rapidtyping Vs Typing Tutor? Which Is Best / I Am Learning Javascript, I Need Help With The Code I'm Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.