Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,703 members, 7,969,052 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:10 PM

Random Facts About Yourself: - Forum Games (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Random Facts About Yourself: (66939 Views)

Let's Get Random / Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) / Random Facts About Yourself (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by choongtin(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2007
lol joker
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by atiinuke(f): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2007
As crazy as i am i dont take alchohol. I dont party either. I listen to loud music and dance in my house. I love eggs.
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by atiinuke(f): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
As crazy as i am i dont take alchohol. I dont party either. I listen to loud music and dance in my house. I love eggs.
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by OmoEkoearlpuckettyahoocouk(f): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2007
all this small small kids should evacuate this place. They should pay more attention to their future instead of exchanging words.

I like sucking dicks
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by OmoEko1(f): 12:36am On Aug 18, 2007
edited
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2007
I love novels.
I love stylistic expressions
I hate cynics
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by Gamine(f): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2007
i dont club. wink

i also hate Rats ALOT tongue

im really sorry for breaking someones heart cry
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by mrpataki(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ Gamine,

You are exhibiting the characters of a rat too lipsrsealed
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by rasulua(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2007
Plz i dnt kn aw many omo eko we av here,bt d one dat cn suck dick to plz come gv me BJ,
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by Gamine(f): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Mr PAtaki

u r exhibiting the character of a Labeller

u berra shurrup

I cant stand grating noises!!
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by mrpataki(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ Gamine,

Tell your men-goat that follow you around on this forum that mrpataki is no coward!
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by Gamine(f): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2007
look here MR!

whut r u talking abt

i can only see the residue of a jealous[b] RAT Keeper[/b]
Leave me be

BE GONE frm my sight!
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2007
mrpataki:

@ Gamine,

Tell your men-goat that follow you around on this forum that mrpataki is no coward!

The very opposite of what I see. The point may be anchored on a prism of relativity. Who Knows?
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by mrpataki(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2007
I stopped giving busybodies the needed and deprived attention embarassed embarassed
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2007
mrpataki:

I stopped giving busybodies the needed and deprived attention embarassed embarassed

Better! Only if you would adhere to it.
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by Jackal(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2007
I just think Mr Pataki is a diseased Arrow. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Is that random enough?
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by mrpataki(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Addressing morons on various threads and they come here to sulk.
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by kitaun(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2007
hmmnnnnn . . . . cool cool cool
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by atiinuke(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ kitaun whats with the hmmns

i believe pataki is a stupid boy fighting battles for a girl.
@ pataki why are you picking on all enemies of islander. I don't have anything against her,but you are just being stupid to be getting involved in rubbish like this. GET A LIFE!! Kapish! I know its not easy overlooking someone you have sexual fantasies for, but take your love to cam,or the islands.
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by mrpataki(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2007
hmmnnnnn. . . . cool  cool  cool
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by chiogo(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2007
The smell of fried egg makes me nauseous sometimes
I love to wear jeans
I have only one sister (love her so much)
I love music
My fave fruit is banana
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by Islander(f): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Ati, Point of correction. If you are very well acquainted with Islander, you would have known that she isn't one who looks to others for help indealing with morons. So please spare me.

Secondly, where have you been while one crazed mad man was here posting rubbish using my id? How come you never appeared to sing "Shim" praises?

And who is fighting whom? Hmmmmm. Well just relax and watch this mess unfolds.

You see I hate cowards who camouflage themselves behind a band of idiots to sound mighty. Islander doesn work like that. If I have beef with anyone I face them, not by using my pals or fake identities.

So please before you come here and post things that are not true I suggest you review your information first, thank you,

, la la la la la , I am Hott, They're NOTT
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by atiinuke(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2007

@ pataki why are you picking on all enemies of islander. I don't have anything against her,but you are just being stupid to be getting involved in rubbish like this. GET A LIFE!! Kapish! I know its not easy overlooking someone you have sexual fantasies for, but take your love to cam,or the islands.
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by funkybaby(f): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2007
@mrpataki

sweetheart, what are you doing here dragging issues with these little girls. i am in the bedroom waiting for you wink
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by kitaun(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2007
@atinuke

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed   lipsrsealed
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by atiinuke(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ islander aiite gurl, i know you a strong woman, i know you fight your battles yourself. But i realy do have something against mr patak's attack on anyone that attacks you.
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by atiinuke(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2007

Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by mrpataki(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ funkybaby,

Come online now
Been waiting for you all the while.
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by funkybaby(f): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2007
ati_inuke:

sexual fantasies for you ROFLMAO

@mrpataki

ok honey. i will be with you soon  kiss
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by Islander(f): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Ati, its ok now that I have made that clear, please allow me to do my thing,

Oh! Another correction. Pataki DID NOT attack anyone. He simply stated that the madness that was created here should be stopped and one of the guilty culprits took it upon himself to get personal.

Please I am posting from a device and it is tedious. I told you all to tune in MONDAY not Today, blood cloth. Come back monde nah, me have nuff nuff ting ah awarn ah yard. Cha
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by mrpataki(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ Islander,
I have stopped giving that lunatic attention. Nothing he says bothers me. Someone with 34posts is too early a nuisance to start taking for diagnosis and medical checkup.

@ funkybaby,
Is that really you? Where have you been all the while? Are you still in the UK? Am leaving soon oh. Meet me on YIM now!
Re: Random Facts About Yourself: by atiinuke(f): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2007
Aite gurl i'll sure tune in on monday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (101)

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours / Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.