Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,191 members, 7,891,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

With 850k!!! You Already Own A Plot @Houston Park,Ibeju-lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / With 850k!!! You Already Own A Plot @Houston Park,Ibeju-lekki (465 Views)

Houston Park Ibeju Lekki Plots selling @ N1m / Houston Park Ise Town Ibeju Lekki / Own A Piece Of Land With 850K In Epe, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 850k!!! You Already Own A Plot @Houston Park,Ibeju-lekki by TheBellhomes19(m): 4:39am On Jun 05, 2020
HOUSTON PARK, ISE-TOWN, IBEJU-LEKKI

At Houston Park, modern technology marry seamlessly with nature to deliver a masterpiece of a beautifully designed estate, with your living standards in mind.

Houston Park is a state of the art estate with ultramodern gated and secure community, and facilities that ensure a perfect home for it's residents, guaranteeing peace of mind.

Call/whatsapp/call:08156616606
Along the Ise Town Tarred Road, Ibeju-Lekki

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iWAQ93_vzo

FACILITIES:
Good road network
Drainage system
Recreational areas
Portable Water
Electricity
Fenced and gated community

NEIGHBORHOOD:
Chinese Green House Project
La'Campaigne Tropicana Resorts
Dangote Refinery Complex
Deep Sea Port
Lekki Free Trade Zone
New International Airport
Several Gated Estates
Several Beaches

PRICE: N850k (600sqms)

For further inquiries, callĀ 08156616606
Instagram:@Thebellproperty
Mail:thebellproperties@gmail.com

Re: With 850k!!! You Already Own A Plot @Houston Park,Ibeju-lekki by madness007(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
This should be amazing!
Re: With 850k!!! You Already Own A Plot @Houston Park,Ibeju-lekki by RoyFollman(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wow! Houston is an amazing city! I have recently visited that city, and it was an amazing experience. It's one of the best cities in the whole America, and I have really enjoyed my trip. At first, I didn't know where to stay in Houston, but I have found an amazing article, and it has literally saved me. I stayed at River Oaks, and it was unforgettable. By the way, there are a lot of really nice places in Houston, like for example the Greater Heights. Guys, if anyone of you is planning to visit Houston, I definitely recommend you to read some information about that city first.
Re: With 850k!!! You Already Own A Plot @Houston Park,Ibeju-lekki by TheBellhomes19(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2020

Whatsapp/call:08163709788,08156616606
Re: With 850k!!! You Already Own A Plot @Houston Park,Ibeju-lekki by TheBellhomes19(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
RoyFollman:
Wow! Houston is an amazing city! I have recently visited that city, and it was an amazing experience. It's one of the best cities in the whole America, and I have really enjoyed my trip. At first, I didn't know where to stay in Houston, but I have found an amazing article, and it has literally saved me. I stayed at River Oaks, and it was unforgettable. By the way, there are a lot of really nice places in Houston, like for example the Greater Heights. Guys, if anyone of you is planning to visit Houston, I definitely recommend you to read some information about that city first.

Re: With 850k!!! You Already Own A Plot @Houston Park,Ibeju-lekki by TheBellhomes19(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: With 850k!!! You Already Own A Plot @Houston Park,Ibeju-lekki by TheBellhomes19(m): 3:12am On Jun 15, 2020
TheBellhomes19:

Hello

Remember most billionaires got rich through real estate
Stop procastinating
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Gracias Seaside Estate Phase 2, Akodo Ise, Ibeju-lekki. / Lf You Are Looking For Where To Buy Kings Villa Estate / DISTRESS SALE!! Half Plot Of Land Ijagemo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.