Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,507 members, 7,975,050 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:37 PM

Take Initiative - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Initiative (164 Views)

Guidedsouls Initiative Holds Parents/teachers Forum / Take The Initiative (2) / End Of Year Free Food Outreach- An Initiative Of The Azemobor Gregory Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Initiative by jonatoye(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Take Initiative

WORD FOR TODAY
The degree of the initiative you take in every facet of life will determine what God will do through you. The fact that there is no limit to what God can do, does not change the fact what he will do will be initiated from you!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 18:18 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God needs our co-operation to do His good pleasure in our lives. If God must loose or bound something on your behalf on earth you must take the responsibility of loosing and bounding it. In every thing you do you must be mindful of the fact that God is not a magician but a miracle worker. Miracles only happen each time a man takes responsibility.

If there be anything the Lord is putting in your heart to do in the fulfillment of your mandate, do not hesitate to do it. It is in doing it that the Lord will prove Himself. Do not forget that nothing will happen if you do nothing. You can never tell the magnitude of what the Lord will do through you until you take the step of faith to take responsibility in the direction of God's will for your life!!!

Prayer Point:
Lord! Let there be revelation of what you want me to do with my life and strengthen me to take responsibility in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A man will never come into the reality of the packages of God for his life until he takes initiative in the direction of God's plan for his life!!!

Have an Impressive Friday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Online Transformational Conference For All Ladies / COVID-19: Lagos Govt Stops Planned Reopening Of Worship Centers / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/06/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.