Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,851 members, 7,886,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

How To Enjoy Your Marriage By Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Enjoy Your Marriage By Pastor Adeboye (220 Views)

Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy Your Marriage By Pastor Adeboye by MzDammielite20(f): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2020
If a husband loves his wife genuinely, a lot of the usual problems they complain about would be avoided. As a man, you should not buy new shirts for yourself and ‘forget’ to get for your wife; that may just show how little you love her. 2 Corinthians 8:9 says. She should be your priority, looking better and more radiant than you. This is one thing I admire about men from the igbo ethnic group of Nigeria. They take very good care of their wives.

If you really love someone, you should, you should ...

Read more on: https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/06/marriage-christs-example-ii-pastor.html

Re: How To Enjoy Your Marriage By Pastor Adeboye by LordIsaac(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Fallacy. However, I know of loving your neighbor AS yourself
Re: How To Enjoy Your Marriage By Pastor Adeboye by keentola(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2020
When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”— Erasmus

Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 450 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.
Re: How To Enjoy Your Marriage By Pastor Adeboye by segebase(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2020
okay

(1) (Reply)

The Judge. / Whoever Does Not Meet This Requirement Is Not A Disciple Of Jesus Christ / Strong Massage For Christians Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.