Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Restricted Account Has Been Sorted Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Restricted Account Has Been Sorted Out (485 Views)

The problem has been sorted out / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Restricted Account Has Been Sorted Out by Danielfx(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Well, i had to go to Asaba to meet a guy that works in the bank. It was a connection given to me by my cousin. Dude charged me 200k and processed an international passport for me plus everything, in less than 5 hours my funds was released.

I withdrew 100k for myself for groceries and other miscellaneous. It was a huge thing for me because no one helped me and i was struggling to eat while i had millions in my bank account.

I learnt a valuable lesson, everyman is to himself and all these dudes around me are only here to eat from me and not to contribute to my life.

As it stands now, I am heart broken. After being duped over 200k and later i had to use another 200k to get back my own money. Isn't that insane ?

Funny enough, my card was declined this morning on ATM and pos. The bank is just loaded with customers that i couldn't wait...

My business is not doing well now and i can't even invest in Forex this period. So sad how things turned out for me this period. I need your words of encouragement.
Re: My Restricted Account Has Been Sorted Out by nifemi25(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
It is well with your soul. Just believe it has a reason why you are unable to make use of your money . God knows best. At least you still have money in your account likewise me that was even owning bank on my account....God be with you
Re: My Restricted Account Has Been Sorted Out by Mashmallow: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Danielfx:
Well, i had to go to Asaba to meet a guy that works in the bank. It was a connection given to me by my cousin. Dude charged me 200k and processed an international passport for me plus everything, in less than 5 hours my funds was released.

I withdrew 100k for myself for groceries and other miscellaneous. It was a huge thing for me because no one helped me and i was struggling to eat while i had millions in my bank account.

I learnt a valuable lesson, everyman is to himself and all these dudes around me are only here to eat from me and not to contribute to my life.

As it stands now, I am heart broken. After being duped over 200k and later i had to use another 200k to get back my own money. Isn't that insane ?

Funny enough, my card was declined this morning on ATM and pos. The bank is just loaded with customers that i couldn't wait...

My business is not doing well now and i can't even invest in Forex this period. So sad how things turned out for me this period. I need your words of encouragement.

Stay strong and stay focus. Good things come to those who wait. The Lord is your strength.
Re: My Restricted Account Has Been Sorted Out by Danielfx(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
nifemi25:
It is well with your soul. Just believe it has a reason why you are unable to make use of your money . God knows best. At least you still have money in your account likewise me that was even owning bank on my account....God be with you
Thanks for the words. Your time to shine is near bro

1 Like

Re: My Restricted Account Has Been Sorted Out by Danielfx(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mashmallow:

Stay strong and stay focus. Good things come to those who wait. The Lord is your strength.
Amen. I expedite the process, if not, i was sure God was unveiling some elements to me. I only took my time and told God to "provide help that morning that i can't take the pressure any longer."

It was that same morning that the connection was made, it just sickening that i had to exhaust the money meant for my business while my workers are asking for a raise
Re: My Restricted Account Has Been Sorted Out by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
You know what u need best, take care of your employees.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy 40% ROI On Farming Business / Millionaire Testimony :How To Become Successful In Nigeria Without Doing Illegal / This Is Why Facebook Is Rejecting Your Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.