Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:42 PM

UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A (1915 Views)

List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by myright: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Congratulations to you all. I wish I will be part of the new country...
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by WeneWali: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
They should be happy, they are now free from the zoological contraption, they should run as fast their legs can carry them.

Biafrans wish them well. My brother who travels through Ambazonia to cameroun for trade says the Ambazonian fighters are always on the look out at their road blocks for nigerians such as fulani, hausas and yoruba to deal with them since buhari arrested their Ambazonian leaders in Abuja and handed them over to his fellow tyrant Paul Biya. grin

But once you identify yourself as a Biafran trader and they recognise your Ibo accent, you are given a free pass. Biafrans are their natural allies. grin

The first official Biafran Embassy will open in Ambazonia mark it. Ohamadike will ensure that. grin

Wicked zoogerians, get ready to die of heart attack. grin

14 Likes

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by ContractKiller: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ambazonia does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by myright: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Where are the nationals from the soon to be born state? You guys should be happy at least you will no longer be travelling with the green passport.
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by myright: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Do you know that the number of countries you guys will be travelling to without visas might include countries from Asia and eastern Europe because of your new status?

1 Like

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by AniOmaa: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
I've got lots of friends from what is now Ambazonia, for their sake I'm so happy they are about to be an independent nation.

3 Likes

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by joshjc(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Are you guys sure the news is true,no international media outlet is reporting about it
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by Raxxye(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don't understand what is happening here?
What is UNO?
What is Ambazonia?
Are some people breaking out of Naija?

Is it Bakassi?
I for like follow una before o, but I sha know that so far it would be black men leading other black men, it will still be a tale of woes, corruption, nepotism and underdevelopment!
Mark my words!
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by WeneWali: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Raxxye:
I don't understand what is happening here?
What is UNO?
What is Ambazonia?
Are some people breaking out of Naija?

Is it Bakassi?
I for like follow una before o, but I sha know that so far it would be black men leading other black men, it will still be a tale of woes, corruption, nepotism and underdevelopment!
Mark my words!

Remain in your fulani cattlemen led zoogerian contraption. Nobody is begging you.

After all, you claimed fulanis are the most intelligent Africans who will make Nigeria greater than America and China put together. grin

Deluded zombiegerians. grin

4 Likes

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by Raxxye(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
WeneWali:

Remain in your fulani cattlemen led zoogerian contraption. Nobody is begging you.

After all, you claimed fulanis are the most intelligent Africans who will make Nigeria greater than America and China put together. grin

Stop smoking weed; you're losing your mind!
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
ContractKiller:
Ambazonia does not exist.
"Receive sense"

UN to Announce New State Carved out of Nigeria, Cameroon July 10

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/05/un-to-announce-new-state-carved-out-of-nigeria-cameroon-july-10/amp/

3 Likes

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by BlowYourMind: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
WeneWali:

Must you always be "fool" of insult, if you can't logically and sensibly answer questions. just keep your mouth shut
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by Finnese001: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
myright:
Where are the nationals from the soon to be born state? You guys should be happy at least you will no longer be travelling with the green passport.

the cursed green passport you meangrin
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by helinues: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Me still waiting for any reputable media to confirm this.

UN carved out some part of Nigeria with or without Nigeria consent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
WeneWali:
They should be happy, they are now free from the zoological contraption, they should run as fast their legs can carry them.

Biafrans wish them well. My brother who travels through Ambazonia to cameroun for trade says the Ambazonian fighters are always on the look out at their road blocks for nigerians such as fulani, hausas and yoruba to deal with them since buhari arrested their Ambazonian leaders in Abuja and handed them over to Paul Biya. grin

But once you identify yourself as a Biafran trader and they recognise your Ibo accent, you are given a free pass. Biafrans are their natural allies. grin

The first official Biafran Embassy will open in Ambazonia mark it. Ohamadike will ensure that. grin

Wicked zoogerians, get ready to die of heart attack. grin

Are you being sarcastic? grin Anyways am happy for them, I wish my village was part of those that will be carved out. This country is extremely useless.

1 Like

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by myright: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Finnese001:

grin
Finnese001:

Na you talk am o

1 Like

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by ContractKiller: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
The link you sent to me is as dead as your brain.

imhotep:

"Receive sense"

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/05/un-to-announce-new-state-carved-out-of-nigeria-cameroon-july-10/
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by Justice35: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
helinues:
Me still waiting for any reputable media to confirm this.

UN carved out some part of Nigeria with or without Nigeria consent?
go to front page and read the complete news.
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by Binikingdowm: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Better than zoogerian republic of capital poverty of the world

1 Like

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by saaron(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
I wish I could be part of the new Republic of Ambazonia. Congratulations to them for a struggle well done.
A new Republic of Ambazonia is a giant step towards Biafra independence!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

1 Like

Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by SIONKPO1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Finnese001 post=90347953]

the cursed green passport you meangrin[/quote
Same passport you and your likes use in committing fraudulent acrltivities]
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by lagdmark(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
imhotep:

"Receive sense"

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/05/un-to-announce-new-state-carved-out-of-nigeria-cameroon-july-10/amp/
UN have announced it as fake news, don't wait until July 10
Re: UNO State Of Cameroon: Come In Here If You're From The 24 L.G.A by Finnese001: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=SIONKPO1 post=90350579][/quote]

OKPO

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Will Win September 2020 Election. / Nigerians Youths Welcome 'second Wave' Of Endsars Protest, As They Voice Out / People Are Wicked Watch Video Of African Man Been Deported In Plastic Wraps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.