Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed (73342 Views)

Endsars: Bodies Of Those Killed In Igandu, Lagos This Morning (graphic Video) / Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by keentola(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2020
I hope they catch these thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by AdaGod1(f): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
helinues:
Organised bank robbery in Kogi state..

Exactly same pattern with Offa robbery..

Hmmmmmmm... embarassed undecided
baby boo kiss
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by BillKapri96: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#550000][/color] R.I.P. But why is she crossing her leg in the pic?
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by montumonami(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2020
sad
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2020
Akunwafor:

MY CONDOLENCE GOES OUT TO THE FAMILIES WHO WERE VICTIMS OF THIS VILE, HORRENDOUS AND EVIL ACT.

But bros!

Spot on!

When you see some overweight policemen and women, you begin to wonder if the words tactical and combat exists in the police force.

In the US, the first responders with their glock handguns can bravely confront robbers with automatic rifles before backup arrives and believe that that small delay in time caused by that first responder is the downfall of those armed robbers.

Some idiot on another thread was foolishly telling me that you can't blame the officers, they didn't know something like this would happen, the robbers would have planned ahead to execute something like this.
Don't mind that person, why are they called police forces, is it not to protect life's and property 24hrs, in sane climes the police are on patrol 24hrs looking for criminals to apprehend and charge them to court but in Nigeria the case is different. Nigeria police are poorly educated, equipped and poorly trained. The don't have what it takes to protect life's and property.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by diziki: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2020
supportnija:

Bros.It is not exactly Truth, Police are civil organization, the first thing that should come on your mind about police is not gun and fire, but IGP in his wisdom should send three mobile police to guard police station, I can bet with anything that no arm robber can attack SARS office or mobile police base, Police is not military, you can see ten police men on duty is only one that would be with gun.
But this ur defence is somehow.. Is it normal for a police officer to be without a gun when no be traffic warder Sometimes i just really pity them when stuff like this happens. Its not easy facing well armed criminals without arms to match or no arms at all talk more of vest. That small girl just died for nothing. Rip to all the dead kporkpor

1 Like

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Empiregoodboy(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Na wa o
This fine girl own don kpa like that lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by diziki: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2020
How could this be even possible?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Sad
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by damnnotagain: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Fuckin’ retards, take whatever you want and leave the civilians alone.
Sincerely but these robbers get blood for eye, ajeh!
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by OKTolu: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Naijaarchive(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Blackmoran(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2020
I don't get why this stupid headline What about the rest that died? Are they animals.. Why can't we just see people as humans... So she is special because she is a lady,? So if she wasn't there this news won't reach front page cause guys are sacrificial lamb abi and its no more a big deal man Must die?....

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by EdiskyHarry: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Some fools were saying they were taken unaware, I started wondering if the arm robbers should have announced on the radio that they will attack the police station.
This is what u get wen police are only trained to attack okada men, or shot and kill unarmed civilians.
RIP is all I have to say.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Fresh9870: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Caseless:
we need to restructure the police for effective policing. They can't even protect themselves. The armed robbers had superior firepower, it's obvious. But how can everyone be killed without them killing one of the robbers? No resistance? At 4pm and not in the night, but they were taken unaware.
RIP!
I wonder my brother

1 Like

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Franklyspeakin: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Really?? Your bringing tribalism into this too. Nigeria cannot be great with citizens like u.
BeLookingIDIOT:
We are gonna see it's one cursed tribe from the land of the rising crime who are behind this as usual.

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Isuku01(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2020
supportnija:

Bros.It is not exactly Truth, Police are civil organization, the first thing that should come on your mind about police is not gun and fire, but IGP in his wisdom should send three mobile police to guard police station, I can bet with anything that no arm robber can attack SARS office or mobile police base, Police is not military, you can see ten police men on duty is only one that would be with gun.

What are you saying?

Are they not all Police under IGP?
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by GodPunishBiafra: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
When I said the police was not capable of solving crimes; some people came out me!

Now I make bold to say, the police is not capable of protecting the citizens; they cannot even protect themselves!

8 men sack a station! Station looking like a shithole!! It is really sad but this is what you get when we celebrate roads and bridges in the midst of failing institutions. Well, let’s celebrate, ignore the killings in Kaduna, Plateau, Katsina, Edo, Kogi... at least we have the 2nd Niger bridge and railway lines to save us.

Myopic

The old generation have really put us in trouble. I can't quantify the current mess we in because of their greed, wrecklessness and stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Finnese001: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2020
I feel bad for the inmates

1 Like

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Mozino007(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Goldenheart:
sad In Nigeria, there are people who ve the passion and the wit to do some real work...

But because they don't know anyone or have any connections. They don't get any opportunity.

The institutions end up recruiting friends of friends, those who know people who know people...The

The end result is mediocrity...

Its sad that many people lost their lives.. cry
that is it!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Franklyspeakin:
[s]Really?? Your bringing tribalism into this too. Nigeria cannot be great with citizens like u.[/s]
It can't be great with people like them
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by RedBororo(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2020
May dear soul rest in peace
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by spirul77: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2020
supportnija:

please educate me, does SARS have different base from the police ? Is SARS not just a unit in police force?
I thought, mopol, SARS and the normal police na the same thing .
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by snoopanddre(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2020
The first time in my life that I will actually feel sad over d death of a police or any uniformed officer. This one just joined d force and I don't think she has committed any sin to deserve such. God please expose those armed robbers and disgrace them in this life and in d hereafter with heavy punishment amen.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by spirul77: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=supportnija post=90364259]
please educate me, does SARS have different base from the police ? Is SARS not just a unit in the police force?
I thought, mopol, SARS and the normal police na the same thing .
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Justpassingby45(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2020
I don't know why it is very hard to me to sympathize with Nigeria police � men and
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by naija1stnigar(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2020
The whole Nigeria police needs serious overhauling they need to step up in the training of their personel because this is not the first time a scenario like this will be playing out that of "ilorin"should still be fresh in our memory and the police have always been at the receiving end

1 Like

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by ModestGal(f): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Police without training
They are not even fit
Without gun
Without intelligence,
No surveillance camera
It is well with this country

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Passionate888: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2020
I blame buhari, if he hadn't mandated the NCDC to ensure that there should be a case of covid 19 in Kogi state, those mobile police and military men wouldn't have been redeployed to ensure the lockdown order.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Meritocracy: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2020
FarahAideed:

The armed robbers will be armed with AK47s and our Police use the AK 47 so I don't think it's a case of superior fire power but one of suprise and lack of training ...our Police need to start having drills for situations like this so they know what to do when their station is attacked ..Because without training if someone suprises you with a staccato of gunshots the first instinct is to flee

They only do perfect training in extorting innocent citizen and cover up the criminal cases, I can never pity police been kill by arm robbers because of the way they treated unarm citizen. The encounter I once had with police in my life can never allow me pity them if they are killed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.