Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bald Men At Greater Risk Of Severe Case Of COVID-19, Study Claims - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bald Men At Greater Risk Of Severe Case Of COVID-19, Study Claims (190 Views)

Recovered Patients Of Severe COVID-19 Infection More Likely To Die Within A Year / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bald Men At Greater Risk Of Severe Case Of COVID-19, Study Claims by Mixt: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bald men may be at a higher risk of suffering severe COVID-19 symptoms and even death due to the androgen hormones, a new research has claimed.

Androgens are known to regulate the development and maintenance of male characteristics but had been found to cause hair loss in men while being linked to COVID-19 cases in Spanish hospitals.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/06/04/breaking-buhari-nominates-okonjo-iweala-for-wto-dg-position/

Re: Bald Men At Greater Risk Of Severe Case Of COVID-19, Study Claims by duro4chang(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Will you keep quiet!!! What are you saying?

(1) (Reply)

Is Hand Sanitizer Bad For You? / Nigeria Records Highest COVID-19 Cases, As Tall Jump From 12k To 13k In 24 Hours / Something About COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.