Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,938 members, 7,942,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Some Motivational Career Quotes By Successful People. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Some Motivational Career Quotes By Successful People. (234 Views)

4 Thinking Techniques Used By Successful People / How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Motivational Career Quotes By Successful People. by iamogunlowo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
First of all What is Career?

It's an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress

Here are some of the quotes;

1. Find out what you like doing best, and get someone to pay you for it. – Katharine Whitehorn, British journalist, writer and columnist

2. Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right. – Henry Ford, an American industrialist and the founder of the Ford Motor Company

3. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle." – Steve Jobs, inventor and co-founder of Apple

4. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison, American inventor and businessman

5. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. - Albert Einstein, physicist and scientist

6. I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I have been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.– Michael Jordan, professional basketball player and winner of six NBA championships

7. If you're hurt, lick your wounds and get up again. If you've given it your absolute best, it's time to move forward.– Richard Branson, entrepreneur and founder of Virgin Group

8. It is never too late to be what you might have been.- George Eliot (real name Mary Ann Evans), an English Victorian novelist

9. 0ne important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation. – Arthur Ashe, professional tennis player and activist

10. You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.- Maya Angelou, American author, poet and civil rights activists

Note: Whenever you feel down,never give up.

#MayGodHelpUsAllInAttainingGreatCareerHeight

1 Share

Re: Some Motivational Career Quotes By Successful People. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice piece

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Opera News Publishers / Fast Learning Website Designer Needed. Full Employment / Do You Want To Start Side Business And Increase Sales With Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.