Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,837 members, 7,966,106 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:17 AM

How My Mum Was Stabbed And Raped By Army Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Mum Was Stabbed And Raped By Army Men (467 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Picture Of Army Men's Who killed Leo in Owerri IMO State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Mum Was Stabbed And Raped By Army Men by Pureviber(f): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Following the trend of rape and fighting for women rights, a former Nigerian military soldier Festus, the owner of Carswap took to his Twitter page to share his experience on how his mum was been raped by his fellow military men.

According to his tweet, he expressed rape as a disgusting act. Then he went on to tell the appalling incident of how his mum visited him with foodstuffs and even served his neighbors which were also military men.

Then, in the evening as at 6pm he went to keep duty (stay on guard). They (his neighbors) broke into his apartment from the ceiling and gained entry.

Sadly, they stabbed his mum twice at her back and raped her. He also told his audience on how his mum almost took her own life and how he couldn't forgive himself till he retired from the Nigerian Army.

He ended on the note:
"When you plan of raping anyone, you plan to destroy them."
"Say No to Rape."

Let's here your view on this story of how his military colleagues stabbed and raped his mum.
Re: How My Mum Was Stabbed And Raped By Army Men by Ezennwa(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
hmm?
Re: How My Mum Was Stabbed And Raped By Army Men by Righteousness89(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
When I Look at all these wickedness happening..

I begin to Wonder how things will be like on this Earth when The Trumpet Blows and the Saints are taken away!

Just take sometime to imagine how it's gonna be here..

Right now the Grace of GOD is still hovering and Wickedness is like this.

Imagine how it's gonna be when the Grace goes with the Saints..

It's Fearful! Really Fearful!

Use your Tongue to Count your Teeth and Do the Needful to Save yourself from the Woes that will be here after we are gone..
Re: How My Mum Was Stabbed And Raped By Army Men by Taywon: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigerians; Social Media Gladiators.
Come out and protest.. No Dats wen u will hear 'na only me my mama born'...
Continue ranting online... Telling us stories
Re: How My Mum Was Stabbed And Raped By Army Men by Bigbishung(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
E be like say na rape dey trend now.sometimes I wonder some men think.sha not everyone u see is actually normal.so many weird lunatics every where
Re: How My Mum Was Stabbed And Raped By Army Men by Mayng01(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
I am weakened by this. Speechless & dumbfounded.
Re: How My Mum Was Stabbed And Raped By Army Men by illicit(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
I hope he shot them thrice
once in the face
once in the middle
once in the ars

(1) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher Arrested After N550 Million Was Found In Her Account / Diary Of A Serial Killer / Assassin / Who Was Fahim Saleh? Full Biography Of Murdered Gokada Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.