Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Download Audio & Video » Victor C Jacobs X Faith Favour – You Blow My Mind - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Audio & Video » Victor C Jacobs X Faith Favour – You Blow My Mind (191 Views)

Davido Ft Chris Brown — Blow My Mind / VIDEO: Victor AD Ft Davido - Tire You / VIDEO: Victor AD – Why Ft. Erigga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Audio & Video » Victor C Jacobs X Faith Favour – You Blow My Mind by freshgbedu(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
YOU BLOW MY MIND, you’ve blown my mind with the thing you do unconditional loving ah supernatural feeling that’s what you’ve shown to me oh oh oh you’ve taken my shame and my quilt away now I live the life of freedom my my that’s what you’ve done for me uwoh just wanna let the whole world know how much you mean to me iye you blow you blow

Chorus

You blow my mind you blow my mind with the thing you do with the things you do you blow my mind with the things you do thank you for loving me thank you for choosing me thank you for choosing me thank you for loving for loving me.
DOWNLOAD HERE; https://lagostrend.com/gospel-song/download-audio-video-victor-c-jacobs-x-faith-favour-you-blow-my-mind/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

[music] Dapson – Fly / FEMIBALLHARD Title : Amaka / Lexyfash - Owo (prod. By Singzbeatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.