Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,342 members, 7,932,254 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Last Word I Heard From Vivian Before She Died, Mother Of Raped Uniben Studen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Last Word I Heard From Vivian Before She Died, Mother Of Raped Uniben Studen (641 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Word I Heard From Vivian Before She Died, Mother Of Raped Uniben Studen by Embase(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Forty-nine year-old Mrs. Joy Omozuwa, mother of Vivian Uwaila, the late UNIBEN student, has said that although painful, killing herself will not bring her daughter back to life.

The mother of five who fondly called her daughter Uwa,who spoke in Pidgin English, while explaining the agony her daughter passed through before she died and how she’s been coping with her grief.

The mother narrated: “What happened to my daughter pains me, it pains me very much because I did not expect that she will die in that horrible manner.

“We left home together on that fateful day. She was very vibrant and she loved reading. She had been going to that church to read for the past five years. She’s been reading there since the Covid-19 lockdown. She said she did not want to have a carry-over in her exams, to avoid the extra expenses it will bring.

“She used to come back home early. At times, she would return around 2 pm to eat and at times, she would read till about 5 pm. More so, she had sight problem, so she didn’t keep late night out. But she will always tell me not to panic if she did not come back home on time, that she would be fine.

“On that fateful day, a friend from my

More.... https://yawabase.com/2020/06/mother-of-the-raped-uniben-student-reveals-the-last-word-she-vivian-said-to-her-before-she-died.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwVOQBqxMc
Re: The Last Word I Heard From Vivian Before She Died, Mother Of Raped Uniben Studen by Elton02(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
La Click La ..........
Re: The Last Word I Heard From Vivian Before She Died, Mother Of Raped Uniben Studen by Embase(m): 12:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Elton02:
La Click La ..........

Enemy of progress

(1) (Reply)

. / 7 Reasons Why You Should Not Join Stingy Men Association / Experienced Advice And Guidance Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.