Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Come N Join Longrich Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come N Join Longrich Today (528 Views)

Join Longrich For A Better Life & Better Future / How To Join Longrich With PV Or ₦25,000 / Should I Join Longrich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come N Join Longrich Today by market01(f): 12:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Over the past few days, some persons have asked me, "What is this Longrich all about? I don't seem to understand all you've posting." I figured out that there was need to find a way to make the Longrich story as simple as possible. So I found this illustration very apt.
If you'll take time to carefully read through, most of, if not all of your questions will be answered.
����������������

*THE LONGRICH STORY*

YOU walk into a Supermarket � called LONGRICH. You pick up products you need and pay for them. You are given a unique Identity code �️ as a first time customer.

As you make to leave, �‍♂️�‍♀️the following conversation ensues:

LONGRICH:- Thank you for shopping with us. �����
YOU:- You didn't have to mention but you're welcome though.�

LONGRICH:- (smiles) Can you spare some minutes, please? I have something to tell you.

YOU:- Sure, I can. Go on with it.

LONGRICH:- Can you please refer your friends,� family members�‍�‍�‍� and others to our business?
For each person that comes to shop with us THROUGH YOU, we will SHARE OUR PROFIT with you. And the code number�️ which we just gave you enables you earn from others who come here through you to buy from us.

YOU:- I don't understand, �‍♂️ how do you mean?

LONGRICH:- OK, let me explain further. For instance, we sell this item� (picking one of the items I just bought) for N5,000. Our profit on it is N1,500. For each person that shops with us through you, we are willing to share the profit so that you get N700 from our profit of N1,500.
I hope you know we also sell items above N5,000 that has got higher profit on it, so you can even get more than N700 on some other items being sold through you.
You need to refer JUST 3 PEOPLE to start sharing profit with us. When the people you refer to us also refer their own 3 PEOPLE to us, they get paid and you get paid too. It goes on and on that way continually.

YOU:- ONLY 3 PEOPLE?��

LONGRICH:- Yes, that's all you need to start earning. However, that doesn't mean that if you refer a 4th person we'll refuse to pay you. No, No, No. For as many people as you keep referring, we'll keep paying you, sharing the profit made with you. It's to your own advantage.

YOU:- (Eyes wide open �) Really? That sounds good. But the thing is I don't know how to sell,� to start referring anyone to something, nor do I know how to advertise. ���

LONGRICH:- No Sir/Ma'am. You do not have to sell anything to anyone at all if you do not want to. You, simply using what we sell is an advertisement on it's own already. It's just like referring a friend or anyone to your salon, an ice cream shop, a tailor's shop, the cinema or a factory to buy things in bulk.�
I am very sure you have referred one or more persons to some of the listed names above or somewhere else. Did you get paid for telling them to patronise those places? I can bet the answer would be NO.
�But when you refer people (your downlines) to shop from LONGRICH Supermarket, you get paid.��
�When the people you refer, refer others (your 2nd generation downlines) to shop from us, they get paid and you get paid also.
�And when anyone under your network (all generation of downlines under you) buys or refer people to us, they all get paid and you get paid too. Like I said earlier, it goes on that way continually.

YOU:- Wait a second. Are you trying to say I can get paid FOR LIFE from just telling people to shop from LONGRICH Supermarket and sharing the business idea?

LONGRICH:- Exactly Sir/Ma'am, now you get the picture. And that's not all.

YOU:- Wow!� You mean there's still more?

LONGRICH:- Of course. As more people come onboard, we make sure we reward you and them in more ways. We have an amazing compensation plan to reward your efforts. This includes all-expence paid foreign trips, brand new cars, scholarship awards for you and your kids/wards, house fund, etc.

YOU:- � Wow! You don't mean it!!!

LONGRICH:- �We do Sir/Ma'am.

YOU:- This is amazing!!(with a broad smile) �
And you mean it doesn't just start and end with me alone. Other people like my family members can also earn from this too, right?

LONGRICH:- Yes.Your family earns in multiple ways when each member also comes onboard. They will get paid by us also when anyone buys from us through them with their code number. And those people can earn from us too, when they do same. All of you will gain from it continually.
It's a "PARTNER WITH LONGRICH AND GET PAID" something. ���
And that's not all.

YOU:- Really? There's still even more?

LONGRICH:- Yes Sir/Ma'am. For partnering with us and getting your code number, you also get a slash in price on every item you buy. That is, you continue to buy from us at cheaper rate than those who are not partners.

YOU:- Wow! Sounds really nice, I'm on it already. This kind of OPPORTUNITY doesn't need any form of delay. I'm starting with my family right away.

LONGRICH:- Thank you so much Sir/Ma'am.

YOU:- Ok bye. ���‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

** *ONE WEEK LATER ***

YOU:- Wow!!!���������

A FRIEND:- What is it? �

YOU:- Obagooooooo!!!! (It has entered ooo) �‍♂️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️������ Alert oo!! I just got paid by LONGRICH!!!

FRIEND:- You mean by that LONGRICH Supermarket you have been telling me about?

YOU:- Yes ooo.!! � Obagooo × 2 ���� (Another alert has entered. I didn't know this thing is this real oo!) �‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♀️

FRIEND:- Let me see it. (looks at her phone and screams��) Why didn't you tell me to join LONGRICH with you?! You're not a good friend.
��

YOU:- ���....But I have been telling you about it since I started na...Shuo?�‍♀️�‍♀️

FRIEND:- I mean why did you not force me to join you. ��

YOU:- ����It's still not too late. Are you ready to join me now? We will teach you all you need to know and help you grow.

A FRIEND:- Yes, I am ready to join you and learn how to earn through LEVERAGE.
How do I become a partner with LONGRICH?

YOU:- (smiles) � That's why I AM HERE. ��

I will give downlines to first 20people to come in

Whatsapp 07030853908

Re: Come N Join Longrich Today by market01(f): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
I can't find job,create one for yourself.
Do you have 9k to become distributor of a company
Click this link to join

https:///JQLzCH2gR9R5ssgXdWDQMN

Do you have 9k to become a distributor of a company. Click this link to join.
Re: Come N Join Longrich Today by market01(f): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Mosquito repellent
Order yours now

Re: Come N Join Longrich Today by market01(f): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2020
You can.now join Longrich with 5k,come in board now.
Whatsapp07030853908
Re: Come N Join Longrich Today by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Long thing.
Check my signature yo.
Re: Come N Join Longrich Today by market01(f): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Invest your 10050 to be getting 3k weekly.

(1) (Reply)

BULK Whatsapp Sender Software / Reg Toyota Camry 2007 Sport Reg But Not Use 5month Reg / 10 Best Finance Books That Will Lead You To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.