Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,057 members, 7,949,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Fight For Our Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fight For Our Youth (246 Views)

I Will Fight For The Poor – Buhari / Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan / Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight For Our Youth by shetty42: 5:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Good Day My Fellow Nigerian Youth.

Am using this medium to write to you all that it is high time for us to come together and fight for our right.

Looking at situation of the country
Looking at the number of unemployed graduate

Please, let come together and help build this nation.

Lets fight for a better Nigeria
Let fight for power to the youth.

Keeping quiet will not solve anything

A whatsapp group as been created for this purpose. Lets share ideas on how to make this nation a better on.

Kindly drop your number and you will be added to the group.

#Your Name and Number

Pls share with others

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Fight For Our Youth by helinues: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: The Fight For Our Youth by geeksforpc: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2020
I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog.

https://geeksforpc.com
Re: The Fight For Our Youth by meavox: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2020
shetty42:
Good Day My Fellow Nigerian Youth.

Am using this medium to write to you all that it is high time for us to come together and fight for our right.

Looking at situation of the country
Looking at the number of unemployed graduate

Please, let come together and help build this nation.....

Thanks

Nigeria needs change but it starts with removing the anti-development Apartheid forged 1999 Constitution which prevents progress. LNC/MNN are a Southern and Middle Belt alliance that is the platform for us all to know about and play our part in getting a new country with new Constitutions. Of you are serious, go find out more about this from their website
link: https://www.facebook.com/lowernigercongress/?ref=br_tf&epa=SEARCH_BOX&__m_async_page__=1&_rdc=1&_rdr

Then tell others.

If you and your generation choose not to DO, your life will be wasted like that of the generations before yours that chose to do nothing.

Be strong. Be bold.

(1) (Reply)

We Did Not Award Any Contract To Senator Akpabio , Says NDDC / Opinion:why Wada Was Unable To Unseat Bello / State House Shooting: ‘aisha Right To Protect Buhari’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.