Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,892 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (7275 Views)

Do Live-in Relatives Ruin The Spark In A Marriage? / My Husband Has A Secret Life And I No Longer Trust Him, Help Me Plz What Do I Do / Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by kadman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
Lol @ the woman not learning to drive being the issue pushing the man to another woman

LYING  WA[i]N[/i]KER. . . he couldn't even find a good reason to justify his wandering eyes and d[i]i[/i]ck
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2011
dayokanu:

I also want to divorce my wife because she doesnt have a facebook account
This absolutely takes the cake.

I want to leave my husband because he won't stop playing soccer grin grin grin grin
Re: . by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2011
Yours is even better, I want to divorce my wife because she doesnt know how to do soak and travel garri.

I am so frustrated with my wife and I want to divorce because she is using an HP laptop and not Mac Book
Re: . by Genius100: 3:03am On Jan 25, 2011
Guy, your friend na major Ju-man. If he wan chop another women, make hin chop but only a big fool will want to leave his wife for some new woman he hardly knows.
Re: . by richard69(m): 3:15am On Jan 25, 2011
koolchicco:

*FAINTS* www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
this gal you no go kill person with laff
Re: . by ememoluwa: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2011
@op. Your friend is just being selfish and greedy. Not learning to drive is a very lame excuse for cheating. My guess is that the wife probably is faultless (in a way) so he's looking for something as an excuse to hold on to when confronted with his immoral acts.

I wish he could just go ahead and leave his wife for this new woman. Bet u guys that he would be back here again with a thread" How do I beg my first wife to forgive me and accept me back"

Oloju kokoro angry angry angry angry
Re: . by Ugeh: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2011
@Op
Ur friend will soon realize that his "queen" has been lying to him as much as he has been doing to her.
90% of married men cheat on their wives thats a fact.
Your friend belongs to this group. (U said so).
His wife is a good woman ( I can deduce that from his LAME excuse for wanting out).
The earlier he beats a retreat the better.
He can go ahead but LEAVE the poor innocent woman alone.
I'll not contribute on "How To Beg My Wife Of 10Years To Return Home" Thread
Re: . by Nwamama1: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2011
Why are some men so STUPID that women can FOOL them any time.

Infact JAY go and get married with your new babe, forget your wife and your kids, ENJOY life with her.

THEN WE NAIRALANDERS ARE GIVEN YOU "LET'S SAY SIX MONTHS PLUS OR A (YR.) TO GIVES US FEEDBACK ABOUT HOW LIFE HAS BEEN WITH YOU.

WE ARE also available.
Re: . by Ajike: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
@op, this is wot yoruba called 'seeku seeye' ariyawo koo iyale = oju kookoro
Re: . by GMcompere: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
A piece of Advise for Jay

Mr Jay, haba, how could you have suddenly forgotten the love and passion you have for your lovely wife? Remember when you used woo her, and when she later said yes, you were flabbergasted and overwhelmed. Wow! i knew how it felt. Now just some few years into marriage with two beautiful lovely kids and probably her shape is not as sexy as it used to be, you are now considering another person.

Remember, this other lady you are in love with now is not yet married and does not understand commitment and what it means to cook, love, and cater for a man with two lovely daughters . Jay remember that this your new found love has not gone to the labor room once talk less of twice. she doesn't understand laboring to give birth to new lives.

In as much as i understand that your wife may have her mistakes am so sure that this your new love is filled with issues as well, its just that you are so blinded by 'love' that you have failed to notice them.

Please Jay, remember that passionate love is not enough for marriage. Marriage is for men and am sure you are one, Do not allow this passing fancy to dissuade you from your destiny.

This is what a lot of married men go through, but some of us have decided not to be distracted and continue to shower all our love on our wives. Whether they behave well or not, they are our wives and we love them.

Jay, do not fail us, wake up and take up this responsibility before you allow your lustful passion destroy what God has given you, a home and a Family.

Think about it.

Selah
Re: . by tEsLim(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
DUmb reasons. Though I think that person is you the poster wink
Re: . by lafaze(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2011
guy u no wise, hw he dey do u sef? the rit decision is staring at u grab am make u use am. yeye folw wai no fit lay egg. u dey chop meat all dis while u no complain nw meat don turn pomo u wan jah. chicken shit . grow up open ur see hw much ur wifey luv u b4 its to late.
Re: . by VERYANGRY(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
undecided yeye topic,yeye poster, nice try but make sense next time angry
Re: . by Tsun(f): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
Guy, tell your friend or whoever he is to you, that if he finally leaves his wife because he met one rubbish woman,
that the Good Lord, who gave him that woman and those children will ask him questions.
Let him go back home and renew his love for his family, and the peace of the Lord, will be his.
No marriage is a perfect one.
Re: . by Ninapha(f): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2011
Now the wife has refused to learn"driving" him crazy and he is complaining let him go marry the dummie he calls girlfriend, who does not even know jack about him then she would sure "drive" him into his grave and have the useless car to herself.

driving ko, riding ni! And you poster, U post this one abi? make una dey waste space for nairaland sha!
Re: . by obowunmi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2011
This is what happens when one marries wrongly ---- if you married correctly, you'll know that there is nothing out there.
Re: . by skydeexie(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2011
[size=13pt]Proverbs 5

Warning Against Adultery
[/size]

1 My son, pay attention to my wisdom, turn your ear to my words of insight,
2 that you may maintain discretion and your lips may preserve knowledge.

3 For the lips of the adulterous woman drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil;
4 but in the end she is bitter as gall, sharp as a double-edged sword.

5 Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave.
6 She gives no thought to the way of life; her paths wander aimlessly, but she does not know it.

7 Now then, my sons, listen to me; do not turn aside from what I say.
8 Keep to a path far from her, do not go near the door of her house,
9 lest you lose your honor to others and your dignity to one who is cruel,
10 lest strangers feast on your wealth and your toil enrich the house of another.
11 At the end of your life you will groan, when your flesh and body are spent.
12 You will say, “How I hated discipline! How my heart spurned correction!
13 I would not obey my teachers or turn my ear to my instructors.
14 And I was soon in serious trouble in the assembly of God’s people.”

15 Drink water from your own cistern, running water from your own well.
16 Should your springs overflow in the streets, your streams of water in the public squares?
17 Let them be yours alone, never to be shared with strangers.
18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer - may her breasts satisfy you always,  
    may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

20 Why, my son, be intoxicated with another man’s wife?
      Why embrace the bosom of a wayward woman?

21 For your ways are in full view of the LORD, and he examines all your paths.
22 The evil deeds of the wicked ensnare them; the cords of their sins hold them fast.
23 For lack of discipline they will die, led astray by their own great folly.

[center]A word is enough for the wise[/center]
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
1. Spends too much time on BB
2. Puts his hands in his boxers
3. Kisses too much
4. Snores
5. doesnt put his plates in the sink
5. He gets crazy when he looses something
7. Likes to gist too much
Divorce, divorce Divorce
Re: . by donobi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
May God punish ur friend if he divorce his wife.
Re: . by lonewolf: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
Some of the threads that people start on this forum are unbelievably hilarious.
Re: . by tpia6: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
Re: . by Ninapha(f): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2011
tpia*:

wetin remain.

I tire o jare! everything now leads to divorce, even laughing too much. One says my wife is too humble and it annoys me. so? divorce!
Re: . by marcus1234: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2011
Re: . by oge4real(f): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2011
Lack of driving ability is now the new reason for broken homes abi? Some men are really very funny.
Re: . by TeadroTec: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: . by GNBohr: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2011
This is a la OUR HUSBAND HAS GONE MAD AGAIN. What a dumbness and idiocy. You claim your wife can not drive or refuse to learn how to drive. What manner of driving? Is it driving on the road or driving on the bed. Did you marry her for her driving skills or abilities. Whatever the driving issues, you are indeed crazy.

Does "driving" makes a home or produce children or give peace or creates happiness. The other lady must be driving you really hard and so fast that you will soon crash irredeemably.

Will you like your wife to drive into another man because you can not drive her financially enough and more than the next man would possibly do. You are indeed crazy. My late boss used to tell me that our wives that we do not value much are been seriously desired by other men.

One of my previous bosses could actually not drive a vehicle because of a phobia that when he was given a official car, a toyota camry, his wife took over the driving. She would drop him with the car in the morning before proceeding to her office, she would come to pick him after close of work. Wherever you would see them, it was the wife driving.

So poster or the stupid friend of the poster should become his wife driver after all that is the major responsibility of husbands - to drive their wives in all respects.

I rest my case.
Re: . by chibaby5(f): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
All because the wife can't drive and not willing to learn, hez jumping into anoda woman's arms?
Does it even make sense?
Re: . by Ranoscky(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
Mstcheeew. . .Next!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2011
Re: . by anonimi: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2011
aisha2:

abeg which one is BB?
Re: . by seguno2: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2011
aisha2:

2. Puts his hands in his boxers
3. Kisses too much
4. Snores
5. doesnt put his plates in the sink
5. He gets crazy when he looses something
7. Likes to gist too much
Divorce, divorce Divorce

off topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help . . Im Dying Slowly / Long time married couples please? / Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.