Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

How To Track Or Block Stolen Phone In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track Or Block Stolen Phone In Nigeria (426 Views)

Ever Tracked A Stolen Phone Before? Share Your Experience / How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Or Block Stolen Phone In Nigeria by Tribengcom: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2020
In this post I will show you How to Track Or Block a Stolen Phone In Nigeria.

If your mobile phone has ever been stolen then you will understand how it feels when your phone is far from you and in the possession of another person.

That is why I have come up with this post to help you Track, Lock Or Block a Stolen Phone wherever you may find yourself.

I will be sharing two methods of finding or blocking stolen phone, the first is through google, and the second is using imei.

HOW TO TRACK, LOCK OR BLOCK A STOLEN PHONE

First method using Google

This method will help you find, lock or block a lost or stolen Android phone, tablet, or OS watch.

As long as your device is logged into a Google Account, Find My Device is automatically turned on.

In order to find, lock, or block an Android phone, the phone must:

Be turned on
Be signed in to a Google Account
Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi
Be visible on Google Play
Have Location turned on
Have Find My Device turned on

please know that you must have a backup phone or backup code if you used your lost phone for 2-step verification.

Now, to get started:
Continue reading....

Source:
https://www.hownaija.com.ng/2020/06/how-to-track-or-block-stolen-phone.html

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Should I Buy? / Iphone 11 Long Term Review: Buy Now Or Wait For Iphone 12? / [fix] Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.