Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role (17985 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Tonto Dikeh, Genevieve Nnaji & Yvonne Nelson Goes Bald / Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mai Suya:

[size=15pt]KAI! KAI!! KAI!!!![/size] menene wanna?   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

/\
                      i
                      i
               grin grin grin funny

. . . she looks daring tho. . . i giv her a thumb up for not carin how she was gon look lik or wat peeps wud say tongue

Its jus hair grin it always grows back!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by samtoye(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2011
Oh, did she have to do that? there are head mask that could do the Job, check Hollywood movies e.g Naughty Professor, what a waste of hard grown hair, and my gosh is she uuuuuuuuuugly, And are those not Ringworms on her head?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by surebaby43(f): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
Omo o wa sexy, but sha ur hubby no go vex but u dey kampe
MERCY TI WA JU
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by surebaby43(f): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2011
Omo o wa sexy, but sha ur hubby no go vex but u dey kampe
MERCY TI WA JU
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Nelson6(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
money!! money!! money!! lol. . , .its no big deal, odaz engage in nudity for it . , not bad cool wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Enouwem(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2011
[size=30pt]i swear d gal wowo die lolz, grin grin grin grin cheesy
[/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Nwamama1: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
Enouwem:

[size=30pt]i swear d gal wowo die lolz, grin grin grin grin cheesy
[/size]

You don't that you wowo pass Mercy John

NONSENSE
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by greenish01: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2011
it her job she could look anyhow that what we call Artist, no comment about her look
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by baymart247(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2011
Jesus Christ! I can't believe someone can be so professional to the extent of spoiling what makes her looks beautiful, just to entertain us.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by denony(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
main that head has ringworm + patches + shocked
but i must admit that your ikebe is worth kobokoing
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by GeorgeD1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2011
i wonder how many nolly directors go don see her ' inner' side!  grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
grin grin   bigz gers fine girl
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by SisiKill1: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
Aren't these screenshots from the movie? So why is everyone complaining that she looks ugly, she has no make up and whatnot.

I don't understand us sometimes. . .we complain that Nollywood actors don't fully embrace their roles and when they do, we mock them.

Not a big fan of the chic (or Nollywood for that matter) but I gotta say. . . Well done!! If this is a preview of things to come, then there's hope yet.

By the way, here's a list of some Hollywood Actresses who won Oscars for "going ugly"

Charlize Theron - Monster
Nicole Kidman - The Hours
Hilary Swank - Boys Don't Cry/Million Dollar Baby (what a rip off. . . . but that a story for another day
Halle Berry - Monster's Ball
Angelina Jolie - Girl, Interrupted
Jodie Foster - The Accused

If she was in Hollywood (don't laugh cheesy) she'd be lauded for her effort.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Nwavalobi: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2011
She's a prolific actress and would always make distinct efforts in her carrier to bring the best forth. I don't agree to what ever that may be believed for her action. Since her life reads: 'What's to be done, must be done'.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by olax44(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
though she's doing her job, but she worwor too much. chei! see head! she resemble awunli!
wel, she should tank god for her hips or else she would have been rejected by men eventhough she's with her hairs and make-up.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by savanaha: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
Its so sad how ignorant some people can be. Everybody is bitching that Nollywood is backwards because of head mask, blah, blah. Yet in Hollywood Natalie Portman went bald for the movie V for Vendetta and was lauded for taking her role seriously. Halle Berry didn't shower or shave for two weeks to get in character for Jungle Fever. But if a Nigerian does it, it because loving money and not putting your best effort for something you want to do. Idiots!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Limaoscar: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2011
Good job!That's all professionalism is all about. I don't know her but I love the fact that She's given her best to act the role She's been paid to play.

This is what I want to see in every profession. No half measures so long as your integrity or decency is not compromised.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by favouredjb(f): 6:48am On Jan 26, 2011
I heard she was paid 5 million,she has nothing to lose,not that she had a full long hair before

and wigs ll also help
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by GeorgeD1(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2011
5 million! no wonder these babes are falling over themselves to be laid by pot bellied nolly directors!

any girl without morals wouldn't think twice before baring her legs for that bundle!  grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by sogima(f): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2011
Mercy>>, Any fin for money sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by emmadaniel: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
MERCY OF GOD
DON,T MIND CRITICS
AS YOU SAID YOU RE DOING JUST FINE
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2011
cant believe dis, it is rilli annoying angry angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by blacksta(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
ugly to the core
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Leggie(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
Its her job, besides this is not her first time. Go watch 'Despite all odds' which she did in 2008. I dont know why people are saying all sort of things, Abeg free d babe joo.
@ Mr, cork; Mercy Johnson is not an ibo woman. She's from Kogi state.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by GeorgeD1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2011
it gets easier after the first time, doesn't it? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by DanEmzo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
OMG, BOLOLO FIT WOMEN PASS MEN, HAHAHAH,SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE LUKS LIKE.girlz be thankful to God 4 givin U pipo hair or no Man in his right frame of mind wud hav married-no doubt.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by playboy19(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
I no mind if she shave all the hair wey dey her body join, long as she still get those beautiful packs of bobby and booty, forget ham, i like her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Yea thats me kinda of chick, IBO womens loook like men anyways.

They have mustcach angry (no ofeinse)

lmfao! stfu!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by dancenony: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2011
cork, igbo women can look like men but take it into ur skull, we still hav the most beautiful chicks in the whole of Nigeria, no apology unless u wana go fight God
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by playboy19(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
Some people are dreaming, lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Kunbee: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2011
Pictures from the movie

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role by Kunbee: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2011
Am jobless grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edward Agbo-Madaki And Lulu Ebiat Evong Wedding Photos / Joro Olumofin Blasts Tunde Ednut For Bad-Mouthing His Brand / You Can Still Meet The Love Of Your Life Before The End Of The Year - DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.