Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,860 members, 7,938,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

He Is Addicted To Herbalists. What Can She Do To Help Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Addicted To Herbalists. What Can She Do To Help Him? (590 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Addicted To Herbalists. What Can She Do To Help Him? by EmekaNwo: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2011
My Female Colleagues's boyfriend is addicted to going to herbalists. What can she do to help him?
My colleague came crying to me for help. That her boyfriend of 4 years won't stop visiting babalawos for consultations, protections, spiritual assistance e.t.c. He does not go there to harm people. It's just his own form of relegion.

He even spends his last kobo on babalawos and could go hungry for weeks while lavishing his petty salary on the babalawos. As the girl has tried preaching to him and asking him to turn to Jesus for spiritual help and protection. He refused. What else can she do to help him?
Re: He Is Addicted To Herbalists. What Can She Do To Help Him? by queensmith: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
is it a bad thing? what of those that are addicted to church??are they not equally annoying?

whose to say when he starts going to church the pastors wont be suckin him dry?

instead he should change his spiritual advisor who is obviously only rinsing him for his money

some oracle priests are honest and will help him with whatever journey he wants to embark on life
Re: He Is Addicted To Herbalists. What Can She Do To Help Him? by EmekaNwo: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2011
queensmith:

is it a bad thing? what of those that are addicted to church??are they not equally annoying?

whose to say when he starts going to church the pastors wont be suckin him dry?

instead he should change his spiritual advisor who is obviously only rinsing him for his money

some oracle priests are honest and will help him with whatever journey he wants to embark on life

The guy gives all his salary to herbalists and goes hungry for weeks, even months shocked shocked
Isn't that an addiction and bondage? shocked
Re: He Is Addicted To Herbalists. What Can She Do To Help Him? by queensmith: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^ yes its an addiction, i dont see how going to church will help. They will continue to take his money under the pretence they want to help him!

Instead he should see another priest that will release him from this bondage he has!
Re: He Is Addicted To Herbalists. What Can She Do To Help Him? by googles: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
lmao. . . . . he really goes hungry to feed these babas ? ode !
Re: He Is Addicted To Herbalists. What Can She Do To Help Him? by EmekaNwo: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
googles:

lmao. . . . . he really goes hungry to feed these babas ? ode !

Yes o! Laugh no gree me do, as the babe dey tell me the story. I pity am sha!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Ii / Is There Any Good Reason For Committing An Abortion? / Re: The World Without Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.