Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,265 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place (41778 Views)

Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Makes More Money On Instagram Than Playing For Juventus / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by TruthHurts100: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:

yup mayb u are asking because u dnt knon when urs would resume and also i see no correlation between what i commented and dt question and besides na only u mention me and ask such a daft question...if u nid help on ur school matters just check d education page..av a nice day

Ode
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by tfash96(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jokerman:

2 international team trophies
6 different league titles
5 champions league
Ronaldo fans won't stop digression ..This list is inconsequential...Even Dani Alves can present this things u just listed

And which 1 is 6 different league titles.. Y not 12
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by tfash96(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jokerman:

lol... so playing nothing from knockout stages to finals, you call that fair golden ball??

Golden ball is golden ball oga
Y should I call that fair golden ball? Don't misunderstand me
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by tfash96(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Shut up sir, he has won it in England and Spain. Tell your coward dwarf to go win it somewhere else. Stupid short coward. He can never win anything out of BarSHITlona. That is why he can never leave. How many leagues has CR7 won?
If I hear femmmmm!

All these children sef. grin
How are we so sure you're taller than him or you're up to him in height sef.. If you call him dwarf then what's Akey and popo..You can see how illogical Ronaldo fans do sound including you.. Baba leave nonsensical talk.. He's not the 1st player to play for 1 club and he won't be the last.... Because Gianluigi Buffon hasn't won ucl now means he's not a better keeper in his days..Judge without showing how much u asslick Ronaldo now.
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by FuckDaMods: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
amamahdaniel:
Ronaldo the junior goat.. angry
Stop being disrespectful and bow to the king

Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by TruthHurts100: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
tfash96:
How are we so sure you're taller than him or you're up to him in height sef.. If you call him dwarf then what's Akey and popo..You can see how illogical Ronaldo fans do sound including you.. Baba leave nonsensical talk.. He's not the 1st player to play for 1 club and he won't be the last.... Because Gianluigi Buffon hasn't won ucl now means he's not a better keeper in his days..Judge without showing how much u asslick Ronaldo now.

Illiterate,

Aki and Pawpaw you mean?
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by tfash96(m): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Illiterate,

Aki and Pawpaw you mean?
I am pretty sure you haven't attained level of my literacy.. And the institution I attended is just your dream you're wishing or you wished
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by TruthHurts100: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
tfash96:
I am pretty sure you haven't attained level of my literacy.. And the institution I attended is just your dream you're wishing or you wished

I dare you to mention the institution that mistakenly admitted you and don't forget to tell me when you dropped out or when you were advised to withdraw.

Ode
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by Nokodes831: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
All these guys didn't even graduate from university
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by Mryacks: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
obembet:
Ronaldo is Instagram's top earner after raking in £14million MORE from his posts than he does playing for Juventus. According to a new report from Buzz Bingo, the Portuguese superstar has retained his crown as the social media site's highest earner.

The 35-year-old, who also has the most followers on Instagram at 222m, raked in £41.7m from 43 sponsored posts in the past 12 months.

In comparison, Ronaldo was making £27.3m from his salary at Juventus, before any coronavirus-related pay cuts.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner saw an increase of £3.5m from his Instagram earnings in 2019 by pocketing an average of £971,000 per sponsored post.

Over the past year he promoted Nike, his fragrance CR7 Play it Cool and even an EMS training device called 'Sixpad'.

Ronaldo's longstanding rival Lionel Messi was beaten into the second spot after his sponsored posts collected a total of £25.2m, or £631,000 every time he made one.

The Barcelona captain has money-making partnerships with Adidas and regularly posts pictures of his globe-trotting lifestyle.

David Beckham was once again the highest-paid British star on the rich list for his posts to his 63m followers.

The 45-year-old is such a hit on the social media platform he scooped a whopping £9.6m despite retiring over seven years ago.

Some of his paid Instagram partnerships included posts for Tudor Watch, Marina Bay Sands Hotel and Kent & Curwen.

In a list dominated by athletes, Neymar is the fifth-highest sportsman after netting £6.7m from the social media site this year with a reported average of £617,000 per paid post.

Interestingly Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski has the second most sponsored posts of all celebrities at 47, four above Ronaldo.

Yet the Poland international's lack of off-field exposure means he can only fetch around £76k per post and made just £3.58m for his troubles this year.

And despite being considered one of football's most marketable stars, Manchester United star Paul Pogba is ninth on Instagram's highest-earning athletes.

The Frenchman, who has a £290,000-a-week wage packet at Old Trafford, can make an additional £181k per sponsored post and scored £1.8m this year.

That was enough to see Pogba finish just above former Chelsea star Eden Hazard.

The £400k-a-week Belgian captain made £1.4m this year following his £122k fee for advertising to fans on social media.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11780742/cristiano-ronaldo-instagram-earnings-messi-kylie-jenner/amp/

So who said Ronaldinho was broke? And them 3 Kardashian's sisters be cashing out mahn...
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by tfash96(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
TruthHurts100:

I dare you to mention the institution that mistakenly admitted you and don't forget to tell me when you dropped out or when you were advised to withdraw.

Ode
You are a fool a big one..As old as you're you can't express yourself sarcastically without being abusive
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by Jokerman(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
tfash96:
Ronaldo fans won't stop digression ..This list is inconsequential...Even Dani Alves can present this things u just listed

And which 1 is 6 different league titles.. Y not 12

3 EPL
2 LA LIGA
1 SERIEA
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by Jokerman(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:

don get ur point..who is the team legend and who is the 3 team legend in what way?? secondly, greatest ever between who and who??

Messi is a Barca legend.

Ronaldo is a man utd legend, a Madrid legend, a Juve legend and a Portugal legend

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by paulolee(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jokerman:

Messi is a Barca legend.

Ronaldo is a man utd legend, a Madrid legend, a Juve legend and a Portugal legend
lolz..funi..3 team legend indeed..its o.k if dts ur definition of legend..bt we all kno dt he is still below messi dt u said he is a one team legend.
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by tfash96(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jokerman:

3 EPL
2 LA LIGA
1 SERIEA
okay you should've said that.. Not in 6 different countries.. Even with that sef he did it with big club in each league you mentioned nothing special about that... See if you really want to mention someone that toured and he's a real champion let's give that Mourinho.. When he's a good coach that guy's the real demon
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by TruthHurts100: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
tfash96:
You are a fool a big one..As old as you're you can't express yourself sarcastically without being abusive

E pain am. Ode!

Which school you go, fool?
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by RMsam(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

You know I used to like you b4 you revealed you like Messi

The ballon dor thief and Mickey Mouse cup winner

i swear, he used to be my favorite Gee on nairaland until he started showing hatred to cr7.
You can like messi but displaying hate on someone greater dan you na FK.
damn niggarr stop that irrational childishness
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2020
RMsam:

i swear, he used to be my favorite Gee on nairaland until he started showing hatred to cr7.
You can like messi but displaying hate on someone greater dan you na FK.
damn niggarr stop that irrational childishness

yes

you know watsup cool
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by 2freeman(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
am happy for this guy,he makes money every where.
Re: Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place by TheCork(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
womjomfashion:
This guy will just be bursting woolens head with the way he makes his legit money.

God bless you Ronaldo

God bless Messi also

Please do u have nyansh? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Alex Iwobi Becomes LG Electronics' Brand Ambassador / Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) / Transfers Involving Nigerian Football Players So Far This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.