Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? (61861 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Saved Someone's Number With? / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by jmichael259(m): 5:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Jaymoon:
Nairalanders any reviews on Oppo A5 series, intend getting one at the end of the month, I no want one chance phone.

You have nothing to fear, OPPO is actually an expensive brand not a nonsense company. You'll find that your A5 is more expensive than it's grade Xiaomi redmi 8 and blackview a80 pro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Babanhajiya(m): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Mine was Fluo F2, never heard of it before, no any review of it but I still went ahead and bought it from Aliexpress. One year after , the phone is still going strong, no any issue yet.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by prinxemmanuel(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
KIMFLY...that brand is the "best of the worst" lmao
The pattern wey e dey use crash and hang ehn! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Thunday1005(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Malata
Dogee
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Jaymoon: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2020
jmichael259:

You have nothing to fear, OPPO is actually an expensive brand not a nonsense company. You'll find that your A5 is more expensive than it's grade Xiaomi redmi 8 and blackview a80 pro
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Blastedholligan: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2020
paltielx:
K-Mocus
hahahahaha. Which phone be K-mocus again?
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by kingPhidel(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
ringi82:

Innjoo wey dey vibrate by imself grin. I no go ever forget dat phone. Na the biggest scam
i surffer 4 innjoo hand no be small o.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Hauwi(f): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kenny9857:

I really love to help bro
The company I am talking about is in Ijebu-ode in Ogun state
I don't really know how you want to make it bro

Which company is that sir..I'm in sagamu I'll be able to make it..tganks in anticipation
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Kenny9857(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hauwi:

Which company is that sir..I'm in sagamu I'll be able to make it..tganks in anticipation
The name of the company is infinity snacks and beverages
The company is in imowo ijebu ode
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Youngpo413: 6:31am On Jun 21, 2020
ecclize:
i just hate this Nokia 4.2 am using...
Why?
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2020
kingPhidel:
And no body is mentioning INNJOO MAX3G. . .
I used 2nd hand Innjoo 2 and I enjoyed it till it got spoiled.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Umidigi
The weirdness was just in the name. In the town where I live, they is a quarter they call umuidi
Now when people ask me the name of my phone and I tell them, they usually laugh and refer to that quarter. I too laughed the first time I came across the brand online.
I bought the phone last year match and it's still my daily driver although I'm no longer a fan of its camera since the day I used iPhone 11 pro to snap. grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2020
dave00733:
Solo (It was a price I won though)
Right from the day I started using it, playing music hangs the phone. Calibration hangs like Nigerian government palliatives.
grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Youngpo413: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2020
clancymiim:
You see gionee p5 mini. That phone was made to annoy you
sexy looking phone especially the black colour.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Youngpo413: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2020
twokayeighteen:
Which model of oukitel?
I had the same screen issue with my C12 pro. The thing just went blank.. had to order another screen
their phones dey fine o,with notch or punch-hole...
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Youngpo413: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Hauwi:
I used one phone like that 'kimfly' in 2014/15 the worse phone ever..after using for like 5 minutes it will get very very hot make a screeching sound then go off..

i usually remove the battery when it starts making that noise because i felt it would explode cry
I'm sure you are now using Huawei.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2020
PattyMike:
Tecno k7, the worst phone I have ever used in my life. How can a phone touch screen stop working without a single scratch talkless of crack. I change touch (2,500) a week later charging port(2k), barely two weeks the battery would discharge while it's plugged in and would not on when drained unless I used original N2,500 charger head. The funny this is when next it drains, the same head that charged it yesterday will not charge. I changed the battery (3k) thinking it was battery problem, it still did not charge. Now I gave it to engineer he said it's charging point, last week he called and said it's battery that the flex has cut. He bought another battery, another battery o (3k), yesterday I went to pick the phone, the new charging port didn't work, now he said he has the change the charging port from his supplier. Phone wey I buy 14k I don spend almost pass the amount I take buy. Now the problem is I wan dash my mama the phone, will she not swear for me every morning when she starts using it.

My experience with Tecno is so horrible that when I went to pick up a new phone 2 weeks ago, I walked to a stand and looked at the pretty samples. I asked the sales rep, "which brands are these?". She said Tecno, immediately I tear race commot for their yeye stand, I still don't know what made me run like that. Godforbid even if the tecno is 500k with the best specs I will not near it again. Never again!
my sister bought the phone when it came out new. She enjoyed it before selling it.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ecclize: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Youngpo413:
Why?
if u are thinking of buying one pls don't try it.
phone is slow like a snail plus it off and on itself for no reason...
u are excited at first sight and first u but later u will regret buying it...
i later got know the know carries A53 chipset whereas Samsung A20 carries higher and can u imagine both fones are of the same category/price...
jejely go for A20 if u are thinking of buying Nokia for 4.2 or better still go for 5.2
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Youngpo413: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
ecclize:

if u are thinking of buying one pls don't try it.
phone is slow like a snail plus it off and on itself for no reason...
u are excited at first sight and first u but later u will regret buying it...
i later got know the know carries A53 chipset whereas Samsung A20 carries higher and can u imagine both fones are of the same category/price...
jejely go for A20 if u are thinking of buying Nokia for 4.2 or better still go for 5.2
I wanted to buy the 2.3 but the feedbacks on gsm-arena are not encouraging especially after windows 10 update...I'm soooo confused...
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ecclize: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Youngpo413:
I wanted to buy the 2.3 but the feedbacks on gsm-arena are not encouraging especially after windows 10 update...I'm soooo confused...
bro just go for samsung A20...
am not just saying this out of online spec but from experience, a friend of mine uses it and he's till using it now. plus the guy is a fone freak so for him to commend the phone meaning the phone worth the money... he buy it 50k at at last year August am not sure of the current price now...
merely looking at nokia 4.2 u will love the body but phone cease too much for my likening
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Youngpo413: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
ecclize:

bro just go for samsung A20...
am not just saying this out of online spec but from experience, a friend of mine uses it and he's till using it now. plus the guy is a fone freak so for him to commend the phone meaning the phone worth the money... he buy it 50k at at last year August am not sure of the current price now...
merely looking at nokia 4.2 u will love the body but phone cease too much for my likening
Thanks bro.
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by ecclize: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Youngpo413:
Thanks bro.
welcome boss
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Coolpad
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Hauwi(f): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Youngpo413:
No o samsung all the way
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Unlimitk(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2020
Kenny9857:

I really love to help bro
The company I am talking about is in Ijebu-ode in Ogun state
I don't really know how you want to make it bro
Bros,if I am to come ijebu ode for that work,can I get temporary accommodation,if it's a small place I don't mind.i will get mine later by myself
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Bolubaba(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Anyone with cheap itel phone
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by hpk(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Gionee P5w. Shittiest phone I've ever used, my sagem x5-2 no give me trouble wen that phone give me. Damn!
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by theFilmtric: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
anything called itel that red colored logo..
I don't want to know the model..

itel is crap
How come NOBODY

theFilmtricsay
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Hauwi(f): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Youngpo413:
Lol no
I kept buying Samsung and the screens kept getting cracked in one way or the other so I’m using a small iPhone now
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Uzland: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Viciheaka:

Mine was archos hmmmm if I take selfie pictures with it I appear as a red alien from Mars, the heats up like crazy
ROTFL... grin grin
But how did you know you were from Mars? Or did the magic phone also show your place of origin? cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? by Uzland: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2021
greatbuc:
Ampe.. The phone taught me patience... Now I can stand and watch my beans go soft on fire. I'm now so patient, I can order goods from Lagos and wait by the roadside to get it in kano.
Someone please call 911.cry This bro wanna murder someone with laughter.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.