Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,321 members, 7,943,796 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Grow In Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grow In Cash (293 Views)

Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign / How To Use Cash App To Receive Money_how To Request For Payment In Cash App / Deutsche Bank’s 2017 Awards For Excellence In Cash Management And Trade Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grow In Cash by Akintom29(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
“Grow in cash”, does that assertion sits well on you? Alaye forget about grammar, we are all here to make money

Of course, you will agree with me that, money is the essentiality of human existence

We can't survive without money. It's not a bad idea to express that, “money is the oxygen we breathe”

You see, I have seen a brother who had been down on a hospital bed for more than two weeks, imagine immediately he heard that his brother made millions of naira through a legitimate business that was practically done online.

Guess what, he discharged himself and forced himself out of the hospital bed. Does it sound crazy? Yes it does— money could actually make men crazy

Money is power on its own

They tried stopping him—Mr. Charles, you haven't completed your drugs said the nurse.* *He responded, I am fine, money has healed it���

Of course, it is impossible to spread our wings and reach the world without money

So, it is pertinent to be making money. In other words, it will really do fine, if we keep growing in cash— not just growing in age

Human growth widens human responsibility

Succinctly stated, we don't just grow in age, we also grow in responsibilities

The function of our decisions is directly proportionally hinged to what we have in our pockets

So, it is highly important to keep on growing in cash— not just in age

How can we grow in cash?

I am happy to announce to you, a program that can successfully help you to grow in cash not just in age

Do you desire to be in the league of millionaires?

Do you desire to actively grow in cash not just in age?

There is a program that can propel you into the achievement of your dreams

I tell you, within the space of months, all your dreams can become a reality

Finally, if you are interested in this life-changing program

Kindly chat me up on this link on this link�

http://raboninco.com/sYf0

(1) (Reply)

We Provide You With The Very Best Written Content At The Most Affordable Rates. / Covid-19: How To Work From Home In Nigeria - Victor Winners / $1m To $30m Funding Available For Companies With Bankable Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.