Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,149 members, 7,963,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:15 PM

Personal Training On How To Print Recharge Cards With Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Personal Training On How To Print Recharge Cards With Smartphone (425 Views)

CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes / How To Print Recharge Card With My Phone / HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARD SELL VTU AIRTIME AND DATA VIA MOBILE PHONE IN NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Training On How To Print Recharge Cards With Smartphone by Willybontop: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Have you been waiting to get a personal computer or a laptop to start Recharge Cards Printing Business? Wait no more, your mobile phone can do it all at the comfort of your home.

Are you also tired of buying recharge cards printing software whenever your system crashed, stolen or needs to be formatted? Why can't you save yourself some money, time and energy by learning how to use your smartphone for printing.

Doing that is simple!

Join me Williams for PERSONAL 1-on-1 TRAINING on HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARDS USING YOUR SMARTPHONE

* Buying of Bulk ePINs at cheaper rate from trusted dealers

* Setup your own online telecomm. business

*. Convert airtime to cash

* Pay DStv, GOTv, Startimes, PHCN bills without extra charge

* Buy/Sell VTU and Data at cheaper rates

For training, chat me up or call 08139431953

You can call the same number for more information.

_Your learning ability decides your earning capability._

(1) (Reply)

What To Be Doing In Other To Earn Legit Income? / If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These : / Best Freight And Logistics Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.