Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland (244 Views)

Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years / Mark Zuckerberg Is The Biggest Billionaire Loser In 2018-see Current Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Every day I spend on nairaland I have seen too many misconceptions flying around hence the need to create this thread.
It's my unbiased opinion and I stand to be corrected on any of them.
First one is that Trump built a great economy.I'm sorry to say this their is nothing great about the Trump economy with his massive tax cuts,the economy only favors the just 10% that make up the rich and wealthy folks in wall street,his tax cuts even created a huge budget deficit,it does not favor the average Americans especially when you take note of rising cost of housing,healthcare etc. and that is what a Bernie Sanders plan was hoping to address.Bill Clinton a Democrat is even the best job creator the USA ever had and he left the economy with surplus.

Second is that the Democratic party is a party of gays, Muslims while the Republican is the party for Christians.The Democrats have a believe in live and let live,they believe every individual should be allowed to live their lives the way they choose without the state harassing them.
Their are gays in both the Democratic party and the Republican party.

Third is that Ghadaffi was killed by Obama and Libya was also destroyed by him.I think this is a fat lie too,the Libyan uprising was as a result of Libyans protesting against Ghadaffis rule that has lasted for over 42yrs,he refused to step down and this resulted in a brutal civil war which led to his death.He was shot by by a rebel fighter.

Third is that the Obama administration refused selling weapons to Goodluck Jonathan because of his refusal to support gay laws.This is another fat lie,the US administration at that time refused selling weapons over concerns of human rights abuses raised by some northern elders.

Fourth is that the United States gave Iran $150billion free money to get it's nuclear deal passed,I think this is a lie.
Those monies where Iran's monies frozen by the USA during sanctions and it was given to them as part of the agreement.

Fifth is that the newly released American by Iran was facilitated by Donald Trump.
Another big fat lie,Iran on its own willing released the American without any negotiations with Trump.

Feel free to add yours.

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland by Righteousness89(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
Weedsmoker:
Every day I spend on nairaland I have seen too many misconceptions flying around hence the need to create this thread.
It's my unbiased opinion and I stand to be corrected on any of them.
First one is that Trump built a great economy.I'm sorry to say this their is nothing great about the Trump economy with his massive tax cuts,the economy only favors the just 10% that make up the rich and wealthy folks in wall street,it does not favor the average Americans especially when you take note of rising cost of housing,healthcare etc. and that is what a Bernie Sanders plan was hoping to address.Bill Clinton a Democrat is even the best job creator the USA ever had and he left the economy with surplus.

Second is that the Democratic party is a party of gays, Muslims while the Republican is the party for Christians.The Democrats have a believe in live and let live,they believe every individual should be allowed to live their lives the way they choose without the state harassing them.
Their are gays in both the Democratic party and the Republican party.

Third is that Ghadaffi was killed by Obama and Libya was also destroyed by him.I think this is a far lie too,the Libyan uprising was as a result of Libyans protesting against Ghadaffis rule that has lasted for over 42yrs,he refused to step down and this resulted in a brutal civil war which led to his death.He was shot by by a rebel fighter.

Third is that the Obama administration refused selling weapons to Goodluck Jonathan because of his refusal to support gay laws.This is another fat lie,the US administration at that time refused selling weapons over concerns of human rights abuses raised by some northern elders.

Fourth is that the United States gave Iran $150billion free money to get it's nuclear deal passed,I think this is a lie.
Those monies where Iran's monies frozen by the USA during sanctions and it was given to them as part of the agreement.

Fifth is that the newly released American by Iran was facilitated by Donald Trump.
Another big fat lie,Iran on its own willing released the American without any negotiations with Trump.

Feel free to add yours.

[/s]

Only you can Deceive yourself !

You doing Excellent on that! So continue

The Democratic Party of the USA Today are Demonic Demonrats from the pit of Hell!

Anti-God, Anti-Godliness and Anti-Righteous platform..

Democratic Party began to become Heavily From from towards the tail end of Mr Clinton Regime. Obama came and openly lunched the platform into Demonic Godlessness...

Right now they are Dining with the devil. It's a Full blown Demonic Organization...

The Republicans are not saints but u can't compare them together to Foundation of the America..

The United States of America is a Nation Built on Godly Principles!

The Worst of the Republican will still show some fear of GOD..

3 Likes

Re: Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland by Blackfriday: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Only you can Deceive yourself !

You doing Excellent on that! So continue

The Democratic Party of the USA Today are Demonic Demonrats from the pit of Hell!

Anti-God, Anti-Godliness and Anti-Righteous platform..

Democratic Party began to become Heavily From from towards the tail end of Mr Clinton Regime. Obama came and openly lunched the platform into Demonic Godlessness...

Right now they are Dining with the devil. It's a Full blown Demonic Organization...

The Republicans are not saints but u can't compare them together to Foundation of the America..

The United States of America is a Nation Built on Godly Principles!

The Worst of the Republican will still show some fear of GOD..
You are a brainless slowpoke.

All this shit you wrote up there, do they make sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland by Righteousness89(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blackfriday:
You are a brainless slowpoke.

All this shit you wrote up there, do they make sense to you?

This is Exactly what I was just saying! This is just an Example

They are so filled with Demonic tongue! They utter dirty things always..

They cannot have simple conversation!

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are becoming a nuisance to this section and to this forum,you ended cancelling my post without saying any thing meaningful.
You say Democrats are demons have you being to their demonic meetings to give your verdict they are really demons.

Learn to use your brain when commenting especially in a public forum,not Everytime you bring religion to discussions.

Are you more righteous than the democrats,pls be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland by Blackfriday: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Lol....
It's so clear you don't know anything, I wonder how old you are. You sooooo deluded and keep spilling rubbish from your mouth.

Do you even stop for a sec to evaluate your rubbish before put it out on public domain, it shows your level of intellectual reasoning.

How do any of the trash you wrote up there, make sense to you.

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland by Blackfriday: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedsmoker:

You are becoming a nuisance to this section and to this forum,you ended cancelling my post without saying any thing meaningful.
You say Democrats are demons have you being to their demonic meetings to give your verdict they are really demons.

Learn to use your brain when commenting especially in a public forum,not Everytime you bring religion to discussions.

Are you more righteous than the democrats,pls be guided.
Don't mind the slowpoke.

Many of this guys come here to show there low level of intellectual capabilities, wonder if that guy ever saw the four walls of an academic environment.

I won't even have issues with him if he makes his opinion without attaching religious sentiments to it, always quick to judge others but use same measures on him and will start playing the victim card.

He doesn't even know there are gays among Trump's cabinets, Allies which Trump himself appointed, he avoided the tread on the documents released by anonymous hackers. Trump do not have any Christian affiliation, the church he went for photo ops (St John's), he attended just once after his inauguration but this punk do not know the biden's are Roman Catholics and attended St John's often during his days as vp and Hilary Clinton is Methodist and pelosi was raised as Roman Catholic as child.

I called this guy out on Trump's non association with a Christian denomination, what he said was "Trump mustn't be a member of any church before he can be a saint in his eyes" but he doesn't know in the foolishness of his thoughts, he premise to say is an atheist, a Muslim or anyone else do not need be a Christian, just do what is right and you are a saint to him but try counter him on that he will start speaking some religious jagon.

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Biggest Misconceptions On Foreign Section Nairaland by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Blackfriday:
Don't mind the slowpoke.

Many of this guys come here to show there low level of intellectual capabilities, wonder if that guy ever saw the four walls of an academic environment.

I won't even have issues with him if he makes his opinion without attaching religious sentiments to it, always quick to judge others but use same measures on him and will start playing the victim card.

He doesn't even know there are gays among Trump's cabinets, Allies which Trump himself appointed, he avoided the tread on the documents released by anonymous hackers. Trump do not have any Christian affiliation, the church he went for photo ops (St John's), he attended just once after his inauguration but this punk do not know the biden's are Roman Catholics and attended St John's often during his days as vp and Hilary Clinton is Methodist and pelosi was raised as Roman Catholic as child.

I called this guy out on Trump's non association with a Christian denomination, what he said was "Trump mustn't be a member of any church before he can be a saint in his eyes" but he doesn't know in the foolishness of his thoughts, he premise to say is an atheist, a Muslim or anyone else do not need be a Christian, just do what is right and you are a saint to him but try counter him on that he will start speaking some religious jagon.
You're very right bro.

(1) (Reply)

'not Easy' To Get A Conviction In Floyd Killing - Sen. Harris / US Think-tank Predicts 2/3 Of US ppulation Drop By 2025 Due To Cataclysmic Event / Donald Trump Approves Deal To Keep Tiktok Alive In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.