Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Saw Myself Becoming Big Even Before I Started Acting –actress, Stephanie Linus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Saw Myself Becoming Big Even Before I Started Acting –actress, Stephanie Linus (458 Views)

Charles Inojie Shares 23 Years Throwback Photos Of When He Started Acting / Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Myself Becoming Big Even Before I Started Acting –actress, Stephanie Linus by Abovenaija(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Actress Stephanie Linus has definitely paid her dues. Her road to success was not paved with gold but with determination to succeed against the odds, she has found love and happiness.

From surviving an abusive marriage to the success of her film, Dry, Stephanie Linus has established herself as a bankable actress in Nollywood. In this chat, she talks about her career, and new project, Hygiene First.

What inspired Hygiene First?

We use this phrase ‘cleanliness is next to godliness’ often, but I don’t see it reflected enough in our society. In fact, we have ignored the importance of hygiene when it really should be the epicenter of national discussions.

Some of us have traveled to other countries, and we notice how much attention they pay to keep their environment beautiful and clean.

The case is different here because we are not putting in enough work to ensure that things are better. I feel frustrated ignoring some basic things that have huge impacts on our health, especially during this pandemic.

Stephanie Linus, I felt there is a need to awaken our consciousness to daily habits that matter to our hygiene. As a student of environmental studies, this is an important mission for me that will hopefully serve a lot of Nigerians as well.

Click below to Read More

https://abovenaija.com/2020/06/06/i-saw-myself-becoming-big-even-before-i-started-acting-actress-stephanie-linus/

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Are Trying To Make Money Off My Dad’s Name, Majek Fashek’s Son Raises / Tiwa Savage Finally Dump Wizkid- Zlatan Exposes Funke Akindele, Naira Marley / "SKIN" On NETFLIX :documentary On Skin Bleaching In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.