Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

Barack Obama: Voting Alone Is Not Going To Help The Attacks On Black - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barack Obama: Voting Alone Is Not Going To Help The Attacks On Black (331 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Kiddwaya & Erica Raise Alarm Over 'Attacks' On Their Social Media Handles / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama: Voting Alone Is Not Going To Help The Attacks On Black by Afrokit(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Barack Obama has a favorite saying on the campaign trail: “Don’t boo — vote.”
And young protesters, galvanized by police brutality and a rash of political disappointments, seem to be sketching out a present-day response

“I’m tired. I’m literally tired. I’m tired of having to do this,” said Aalayah Eastmond, 19, who survived the 2018 massacre at her high school in Parkland, Fla., became a gun control advocate, saw many of the legislative efforts stall — and is now organizing protests in Washington over police violence against fellow black Americans.

Mrs Eastmond could be forgiven, she suggested, for doubting that the electoral system....As nationwide demonstrations continue....

CLICK FOR MORE INFO:https://afrokit.com/blog/barack-obamavoting-alone-is-not-going-to-help-the-attacks-on-black/

1 Share

Re: Barack Obama: Voting Alone Is Not Going To Help The Attacks On Black by Afrokit(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Afrokit:
Barack Obama has a favorite saying on the campaign trail: “Don’t boo — vote.”
And young protesters, galvanized by police brutality and a rash of political disappointments, seem to be sketching out a present-day response

“I’m tired. I’m literally tired. I’m tired of having to do this,” said Aalayah Eastmond, 19, who survived the 2018 massacre at her high school in Parkland, Fla., became a gun control advocate, saw many of the legislative efforts stall — and is now organizing protests in Washington over police violence against fellow black Americans.

Mrs Eastmond could be forgiven, she suggested, for doubting that the electoral system....As nationwide demonstrations continue....

CLICK FOR MORE INFO:https://afrokit.com/blog/barack-obamavoting-alone-is-not-going-to-help-the-attacks-on-black/
Re: Barack Obama: Voting Alone Is Not Going To Help The Attacks On Black by keentola(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.
Re: Barack Obama: Voting Alone Is Not Going To Help The Attacks On Black by Vyzz: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Metal Management Signs Prophet Odumeje As Brand Ambassador (video) / Blogger, Kemi Olunloyo Alleges Davido Sexually Assulted Her In 2018 / Epic Moment: Excitement As Dbanj Reunites With Don Jazzy And Wande Coal!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.